What are income limits for energy bill help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Philly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

What are income limits for energy bill help

Post by Philly »

I would like to know if there is an income scale to see if our family qualifies for energy assistance in Sacramento. I know what our gross income is and could use some help, but I don't want to go through the embarrassing process of asking for help if there are charts I can easily see if we qualify or not. Thank you.
Schaub

Re: What are income limits for energy bill help

Post by Schaub »

I am interested in knowing information about acquiring assistance for my energy bill. I am a mother of two, with little or no income, with a bill that is extremely high. What is it that you can assist me with? How do I qualify for your program? Your help is greatly assisted in this matter? Thank you in advance for your cooperation. If need be, I can be contacted by phone.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: What are income limits for energy bill help

Post by Admin »

Each energy program is different, based on state. But if your income is zero, you should be able to qualify for a grant. Find the details by state here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Schaub wrote:I am interested in knowing information about acquiring assistance for my energy bill. I am a mother of two, with little or no income, with a bill that is extremely high. What is it that you can assist me with? How do I qualify for your program? Your help is greatly assisted in this matter? Thank you in advance for your cooperation. If need be, I can be contacted by phone.