Help with Utility bill in Ohio

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
clintrandall
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with Utility bill in Ohio

Post by clintrandall »

I live in Ohio (Greenville) I was on PIPP years ago and racked up a pretty big past due balance. I recently was accepted for Metropolitian housing and now my past due balance is creating an issue for getting a place. I spoke with DP&L (Dayton Power & Light)and they are not willing to except anything but the full amount which is over $800.00. Please help with any information. I'm starting school in September since I'm on Metro now and this is the only thing holding me back.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with Utility bill in Ohio

Post by Admin »

There are several programs in Ohio that can help. Ask your utility company about aid from Operation Roundup.
During the winter months, ask about Winter Reconnect Program, which is a heating program that allows most Ohio households that have been disconnected from utility or heating service, or if you are threatened with disconnection due to non-payment of a heating or utility bill to have your electric and energy services tunred back on during the cold winter months by paying either the total amount they owe on your bills or just $175 at maximum
Earningsp
anti spam: Blue

Post by Earningsp »

Could you please send me information on the PIPP PLUS program for Clermont County Ohio? I currently live in Hamilton county and am on PIPP PLUS, however, I will be moving to Clermont county (Eastgate) in several months. I need to know who to contact about getting on the PIPP program in Clermont County. Thanks for your help on this,
LisaDurmant

Post by LisaDurmant »

I was on PIPP in Ohio. We moved from Norwalk Ohio recently and when they transferred my service they cancelled my PIPP. I went today for my PIPP appointment for Lucas County and its depending. Later today they came to my house and disconnected my gas. I have little children which I can't not make bottles or bathe them due to this. I need help. I have $660 of PIPP payments that was made that never applied to my account and it's under investigation as of today and they said either I pay the full utility bill of $1050.00 or my PIPP default of $660 (again) to get back on PIPP to get my service turned back on. We don't have this kind of money and I'm confused how to get help to restore my service for my children. Please help me!