Texas electric bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
reckag79
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Texas electric bills

Post by reckag79 »

I live in Arlington, TX and I've never had to go through anything like this before but due to my financial cirumstances at this time I need help paying my electric bill...can you help me find some local resources that may be able to assist me asap. Thanks in advance,
chambersveronica4

Texas help with light bill, and rent

Post by chambersveronica4 »

I need help with my rent,and light bill,asap I receive ss,and ssi only 600 dollars per month,my rent iz 595 my light bill is 300,where can I get help and when,I need help,I live in the state of texas,
shanianicole

Texas electric service shut off

Post by shanianicole »

Im going to have my electricity cut off friday. If i dont answer right away please leave a number and i will call you right back. I just started work and have to be careful about calls. I have four kids and need my electricity. Please help me
Wrangler
anti spam: Blue

Re: Texas electric bills

Post by Wrangler »

I have a disabled fiancé with 2 children that lives with me in Dallas Texas. I am the only source of income for our family and with the cold fall weather and winter just around the corner I am in desperate need of help getting my heat turned back on and my electric bill paid up so it doesn't get shut off.
We’ve had a rough 2 years and I was hoping to be able to catch up on everything by now but we haven't been able to get our heads above water. As soon as I think we are going to be OK something happens. I've had a lot of car problems and home maintenance problems on our Texas home over the last year so it’s been financially hard to get ahead. We haven't had a hot water tank in a year. We are heating our water for daily uses and after paying for an electrician to come in and replace the breaker box check all of the outlets and lights (which some were taken out because they weren't safe to keep) our car breaking down to having to finally get another one so I can have a dependable vehicle we can count on everyday which is another monthly payment we really couldn't afford. But it was necessary to having to replace the water lines 2 times in the last year it has really drained us financially. We are starting to get to the point we can financially make it but with the bills being so far behind and the cold weather coming I don’t know if we can do it in time without some help.
Shah

Post by Shah »

I am emailing for single parent and unemployed client to get assistance with lights. The electricity has been turned off for 3 days and the client has a 2 year old son who suffers from severe asthma and has to take breathing treatments daily due to illness.
The temperature here in Texas makes it unbearable for the child to live without lights and the child has been in the home for 2 days without electricity and has been in the ER once this week due the situation. The mother lost her job and has no source of income at all at this time. She is however looking for employment and she has reached out to various agencies and no one is able to help.
All of her food has spoiled and she has no means of cooking any food for the child. If there is anything CPS can do this will help this family and this sick child, she has tried to plead with CPS but the rules and regulations will not work with a payment plan or resources for lights.
Please contact the client if any help you ca provide her and her son, they cannot continue to live in apartment with no lights or means to cook. Please contact the client.
Whitney

Post by Whitney »

Hi, I am needing some help paying my electric bill it will be turned off by next Monday. Today is the 29th of March 2017. I've called some of the resources here in Lubbock and they either have no funding or they say I have to have an appointment but they're not taking appointments because they're all booked.
They only take appointment on certain days of the week and the day I have to call is not that day of the week. If there's anyone who could please just leave me in the right direction to who I might be able to get assistance from I would really appreciate it. I'm at my wits end and I don't know what I'm going to do. I would like to say thank you to anyone who can help me I can't help me just say thank you for even reading my email. May God bless you, Thanks.
Sarisk

Post by Sarisk »

Hi, I am a struggling single mother of two boys; one is 11 and the other is 2. My water and electric was disconnected today by the city of Splendora TX and I don't get paid till Monday and even then my check is only 280 a week and will barely cover my water bill and the re connection fee. In total it will cost me $243.00 to have my water reconnected. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Shah

Post by Shah »

I am in a financial bind and I'm needing help with my electric. I'm 4 months pregnant and currently job hunting. I am from Marshall Texas, 75672. Please contact me letting me know what all I can do to apply for financial help.
Thanks in advance.
Lady Leaving

Post by Lady Leaving »

I live in Taft, Texas which is San Patricio County.
I was wanting some information as to how I can get help with my electricity bill. I have called left a message no response back yet. I have also called other numbers for help who in turn give me a different number and they tell me to call the same number that gave me their number. My husband lost his job while I was on my last 2 days of school. I then went back to work that weekend, but I’m having a hard time getting my electricity in Texas caught up along with other bills.