Missouri gas bill assistance

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
carley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Missouri gas bill assistance

Post by carley »

To whom this may concern:
My name is Carley.. i live in Independence Missouri and i work for Citi Group... i have a 5 month old and live in a town home with my boyfriend. My boyfriends is unemployed and i am making $9.90 and hour. My gas bill had gone up to about 400 dollars and i just recved a shut off notice as of 4/23. Ive very worried and am not sure the next step to take due to being unable to afford the bill. I looked what kind of assistance i could get and couldnt find a number to speak with anyone about my situation.. Can you please help me! I only have until the 23- thursday to pay this bill.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Missouri gas bill assistance

Post by Admin »

carley wrote:To whom this may concern:
My name is Carley.. i live in Independence Missouri and i work for Citi Group... i have a 5 month old and live in a town home with my boyfriend. My boyfriends is unemployed and i am making $9.90 and hour. My gas bill had gone up to about 400 dollars and i just recved a shut off notice as of 4/23. Ive very worried and am not sure the next step to take due to being unable to afford the bill. I looked what kind of assistance i could get and couldnt find a number to speak with anyone about my situation.. Can you please help me! I only have until the 23- thursday to pay this bill.
Some options in Missouri include HeatShare, which is a utility bill assistance program for those familes who are struggling. Also try Heat-Up St. Louis which provides grants of up to $600
seanjohnsgirl

Missouri light bill assistance

Post by seanjohnsgirl »

I am looking for assistance in paying my light bill. and the state is Missouri that I live in
CadillacXTX

Post by CadillacXTX »

I need help paying my utilities. My landlord in Oakland County Michigan will not weatherize the rental and it's causing my energy to work extra causing my SMUD bill to be $600.00 in one month and I have been paying every month there going to turn me off tomorrow. Please help me. I have two kids, one is my son is 4 and my daughter is 10. God bless.
Lisa James

Post by Lisa James »

We live in Monroe City Missouri & I was wondering if there was any companies around that we could get help paying our gas utility bill? I am disabled & receive SSI & food stamps my husband has a job but we still struggle on paying the utility bill after we pay everything else! What wondering what types of programs are available to help temporary pay utility bill? Thanks!
GabrielTh

Post by GabrielTh »

I am looking for information and/or an application for requesting financial assistance for my gas bill. I live in the state of Missouri 63129. I am 64 years old, retired and my significant other is disabled. Our central air was not working properly last month. Had two service calls and they said it was just old and would need to be replaced. However, was shocked when received electric bill for approximately $900 for the month.
Needless to say, this is more than 3 times what we usually pay and living on fixed incomes this is a financial burden. Have called Salvation Army – no funds available; Community Action Program and cannot get a person to talk to. We are fortunate to have received two small window units from family to use, but we do not know what the gas bill will be this month with having to use them constantly, but we still have to pay last month’s bill of approximately $900, and we see no way of doing this. Is there a form, or someone I can speak with concerning this matter? Thank you for any assistance you can provide.