water, elec. gas help needed in Staunton Va ASAP (WAER to be

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
kalielynn1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

water, elec. gas help needed in Staunton Va ASAP (WAER to be

Post by kalielynn1 »

I need help with all the utilities I have. My water bill is due to be cut off on the 26th if I do not come up with the money & the Elec. they are calling me to get pmnt. I have been let go from my job & CAN NOT afford my bills. I am begging if there is an Angel out there please help. I believe in paying it forward & will help someone else the same way as soon as I get a job & on my feet.

I have my kids with me & I am single parenting here. My oldest is 19 and the baby is 3. I can give account numbers & totals on what is owed.

Please I am begging if someone can help me I would be ever so grateful.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: water, elec. gas help needed in Staunton Va ASAP (WAER t

Post by Admin »

We don't give grants or cash on this site for any bills. We can direct people who to call for help. For Virginia, find your electric bill assistance in Virginia programs here. We have information on resources offered by every provider in the state of Virginia. Maybe the energy company can serve as your Angel.
kalielynn1 wrote:I need help with all the utilities I have. My water bill is due to be cut off on the 26th if I do not come up with the money & the Elec. they are calling me to get pmnt. I have been let go from my job & CAN NOT afford my bills. I am begging if there is an Angel out there please help. I believe in paying it forward & will help someone else the same way as soon as I get a job & on my feet.

I have my kids with me & I am single parenting here. My oldest is 19 and the baby is 3. I can give account numbers & totals on what is owed.

Please I am begging if someone can help me I would be ever so grateful.
KellyEvans

Post by KellyEvans »

Our water is scheduled to be turned off on 4/2/2013. It is with Virginia Water Service Company. We have been making payments due to a leak back in July. We were told that we could make payments of any amount and it would not be disconnected. Now are told that the billing system is being changed and we must pay in full by 4/2/2013 the balance of $560.42 or the water will be turned off. There are six people in this house, 3 are children.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, we are not sure what you are told. But there are water bill assistance programs in Hampton Roads . Most giver a few bucks, or they arrange payment plans. So try applying for them.