Energy bill help in Connecticut

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
ineedhelp
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Energy bill help in Connecticut

Post by ineedhelp »

I would appreciate any assistance that may be available in helping pay my electric bill. I have already applied and been qulaified for TVCCA energy assistance in Ct., where I live,but I still have an outstanding balance of $1800.00 that I can not pay that is left over from the winter bills. I am a single parent and live on approx. $1200.00 monthly, most of which goes towards paying my rent. The winter protection plan ends on May 1st, at which time I am expected to pay the balance or make an arrangement to pay the balance. As you can see from my monthly income, I am unable to even put a small dent in the bill. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Energy bill help in Connecticut

Post by Admin »

Connecticut Light and Power offers a program called NUSTART. It will help customers eliminate their past-due utility bill balance if they pay an agreed-upon monthly, budgeted amount of their energy bill on time, each and every month. Another is the Connecticut Natural Gas Matching Payment Plan. They will give you an additional $2 reduction in your gas bill for every dollar paid on your bills. One more is the Operation Fuel, which is a non-profit energy bill assistance program that provides emergency energy bill help with energy, heating, gas, or utility bills for familes who can't get CEAP or SAFA aid
steverain

Connecticut Power and Light Company

Post by steverain »

Im a single mom of premie Twins in Danielson Connecticut and the light company is set to turn off our power. Im in a rears for the ammount of about 1200 dollars.Each month I make payments towards the balance.I've had to make a few payment arrangements with them and not been able to keep with the payments. I Need help !!!! they are gonna turn our lights off in a day or so:( any help would be HUGELY appreciated!!!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Connecticut Power and Light Company

Post by Admin »

No one will give you $1200 for a light bill. How did you ever get that far behind? Lucky they did not turn off your power earlier. Anyhow, find more details on Connecticut utility bill assistance on the main site.
steverain wrote:Im a single mom of premie Twins in Danielson Connecticut and the light company is set to turn off our power. Im in a rears for the ammount of about 1200 dollars.