Electric Deposit

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
MarkDavis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Electric Deposit

Post by MarkDavis »

HI, IM A SINGLE MOTHER OF 2 ABOUT TO MOVE INTO OUR NEW APARTMENT BUT DON'T HAVE THE EXTRA CASH FOR THE ELECTRIC DEPOSIT OF $290. I WAS TRYING TO FIND AN ORGANIZATION THAT COULD HELP WITH THE DEPOSIT. OUR MOVE-IN DATE IS 12/15/2011 AND WE CANT GET THE KEYS UNTIL ELECTRIC IS ON.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Electric Deposit

Post by Admin »

An electric deposit of $290 seems very extensive. Why is it so much money. But to answer your question directly, find the Wyoming electric bill assistance programs and options here. Maybe some will pay for those electric deposits, or at least help contribute.
MarkDavis wrote:HI, IM A SINGLE MOTHER OF 2 ABOUT TO MOVE INTO OUR NEW APARTMENT BUT DON'T HAVE THE EXTRA CASH FOR THE ELECTRIC DEPOSIT OF $290. I WAS TRYING TO FIND AN ORGANIZATION THAT COULD HELP WITH THE DEPOSIT. OUR MOVE-IN DATE IS 12/15/2011 AND WE CANT GET THE KEYS UNTIL ELECTRIC IS ON.
Macromedia

Post by Macromedia »

Is there anywhere that will provide assistance a couple with 3 children in the home to pay the security deposit for electricity.. Due to a recent move, we had to change all utility companies.. the last thing we have to take care of is the electric deposit, but are unfortunately out of money due to other unforeseen expenses.. any assistance would be very much appreciated.. of you have any suggestions, I can be reached by email.. thank you in advance!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Call around to the various utility companies in New Jersey. A listing of phone numbers are here, as well as the programs they administer. Some may have funds for deposits, but of course various income conditions will usually need to be met. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/new ... nd_he.html
Macromedia wrote:Is there anywhere that will provide assistance a couple with 3 children in the home to pay the security deposit for electricity.. Due to a recent move, we had to change all utility companies.. the last thing we have to take care of is the electric deposit, but are unfortunately out of money due to other unforeseen expenses.. any assistance would be very much appreciated.. of you have any suggestions, I can be reached by email.. thank you in advance!
Pillsbury

Post by Pillsbury »

I am able to pay rent. However due to my current living situation I am not able to come up with a deposit. I need help with deposit. I make more than minimum wage, However I did qualify for section 8 and looking for a charity assistance from the hospital for a bill. Where do I go? By the way my kids are grown.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
R Penske

Post by R Penske »

I am a single mother with a 14 month child. I just got out of a very abusive relationship with my daughters father and was living with him. I am staying with my parents right now but they live in a 2 bedroom apartment with my brother. I have recently found an apartment and my parents are willing to pay the rent and down payment until I can get on my feet again. I just need help with the electric deposit because my parents just used there money to help with the apartment.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are very few companies that will help with an electric deposit in Washington. If your parents are paying for all those other costs, you can't come up with the much small amount needed for utilities? Can't you just then stay at your parents for a couple weeks until you have the money? Anyway, locate the energy programs from companies in Washington.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... d_uti.html
MrWilliams

Post by MrWilliams »

Help!!!!!! I'm trying to get my electric bill turned in my name for my new place that I just got recently. I have a past due bill and they won’t turn the bill on unless I pay the amount of 2067.05. They want me to pay it off in full. So I'm asking for some kind of help with my electric bill. I just got this place and I will be homeless once again. So if you can give me some help or advice please contact me.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Hello. I'm hoping to get some assistance ASAP. We have a home that is just waiting for us. I'm a single mom with 2 children. I'm hoping to find some assistance for my electric deposit, which $350. We're from OK and came here to my mom’s but have overstayed our welcome and need to be out TODAY I'm looking for a job but I don't have transportation. Thank you for your help.
Farrel Givens

Post by Farrel Givens »

Hello, I'm needing assistance with my $175 electric deposit. I've been in Lakeland Florida for nearly five months and need some help getting started over again after helping my family for over four years. I've lived close to this town all my life and having to pay such a huge deposit doesn't seem right. I'm on a fixed income and disabled for over 20 years.
Asking for a hand up and not a hand out helps me to continue to build my faith toward human kind (much of which has been Lost-Compromised) and gives me the opportunity to experience whose truly concerned for people with disabilities and the spirit of their communities, neighborhoods, and independent cultures. Thank You ahead of time for your time and service.
Shapman

Post by Shapman »

I’ve been living with my sister for a long time and it was time that I move out. I managed to save up enough money to move into an apartment with my two kids. I haven’t fully moved in yet, but I need help with getting my electric turned on. I don’t have enough for the deposit to have the electric turned on so I and my two kids won’t freeze to death. Is there any way I can get help with that. Please I am desperate, I’m a mom with very little income, and my boyfriend works but we just don’t have enough. Please if there is any way I can get help that would be great. Thank you.
JeanTail

Post by JeanTail »

I am a single mother who is in need of an electric security deposit. I spent all my money on the place and the landlord said the electric company give a week or so... I moved in September 11. I signed the lease 10. My boyfriend who has been trying to help me get on my feet helped by signing the lease and started two new jobs to help me with the bills but he is waiting for his paycheck and the power will be off by then.
It’s 150 for a electric deposit SD and I have an 8 week old baby. I am praying that the electric stays on for another couple days. It's getting cold. I will be able to pay back the next month.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

there are some ways to get electric deposit help, even with no money. Good for boyfriend in working multiple jobs to try to assist too. $150 seems reasonable if he is really working 2 jobs and seems you should be able to afford it. Regardless, try this for tuning on utilities or deposits when funds are low. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html
JeanTail wrote:I am a single mother who is in need of an electric security deposit. I spent all my money on the place and the landlord said the electric company give a week or so... I moved in September 11. I signed the lease 10. My boyfriend who has been trying to help me get on my feet helped by signing the lease and started two new jobs to help me with the bills but he is waiting for his paycheck and the power will be off by then.
It’s 150 for a electric deposit SD and I have an 8 week old baby. I am praying that the electric stays on for another couple days. It's getting cold. I will be able to pay back the next month.