single mother needs help severly

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
bonitaw517
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

single mother needs help severly

Post by bonitaw517 »

i am a single mother of two in alabama. my power has been disconnected and i lost my job in july. i get no child support for my kids. we do get food stamps. my car was repoed a few days ago and i cant find a job. i really need help gettimg on my feet. any ideas for help in alabama? I have to get my power back on somehow.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: single mother needs help severly

Post by Admin »

Yes, we have extensive help for Alabama too.
For your utility bills, use this resource to find programs by each utility company in Alabama. Almost every company is listed.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ala ... _ener.html
For other programs, charities, rent, etc. use this link. Select your county and town from the list midway down the page, and start calling agencies and apply for help. You will need to call around and try to find someone with funding, as it is always limited.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ala ... grams.html
Just explore our site in general as we have thousands of programs for people struggling.

bonitaw517 wrote:i am a single mother of two in alabama. my power has been disconnected and i lost my job in july. i get no child support for my kids. we do get food stamps. my car was repoed a few days ago and i cant find a job. i really need help gettimg on my feet. any ideas for help in alabama? I have to get my power back on somehow.
Kramer

Post by Kramer »

I need help with switching the electricity from my landlord to me I am disabled and have 4 children and a wife he told us if we don't have it switched by Nov. 1 we had to move out he said last Thursday he would keep it in his name just give him $200.00 extra on the rent he came by Wed. And said he couldn't do it now and we have no where to go.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not sure what this issue is with landlord switching power, why needs to be done, etc. We doubt someone can be evicted from this type of issue. Maybe speak to an attorney. If you are low income the advice may be free, and most deal with landlord/tenant issues too. Select your state for free legal aid here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... dvice.html
Kramer wrote:I need help with switching the electricity from my landlord to me I am disabled and have 4 children and a wife he told us if we don't have it switched by Nov. 1 we had to move out he said last Thursday he would keep it in his name just give him $200.00 extra on the rent he came by Wed. And said he couldn't do it now and we have no where to go.
Raposa

Post by Raposa »

I have a friend in Rock hill, SC that really needs help with their power bill. It is set to be turned off today and they have exhausted all other means. For their info or questions please contact them. Thank you so much!
LesterH

Post by LesterH »

Can someone please let me know if any one can please get me help today. I am a single mother with 4 children. My children didn't even have any Christmas. Ever since I lost my job everything is about gone for me. I have no income. At this time my unemployment ran out and TANF is out. I am desperate for help paying power and gas bills. Without those I lose my home and possibly my children.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

No one can help you today. It takes time to apply for energy programs. But you need to start that process. Some priority may be given to you since you have 4 kids. Also, energy companies offer payment plans, extensions, and more. Locate utility company payment plans by state, and then select yours and call around.
Brandon

Post by Brandon »

I am a single mother, and was served with an eviction. I went to court and the judge is dismissing the eviction provided that I voluntarily move by January 25, 2017.
I have 3 minor, special needs/disabled children. I need financial assistance ASAP to move and find another place to live. Additionally, I was in a car accident on December 20, 2016 and my car was totaled and I currently do not have transportation. I desperately need financial help. Thank you for your time.
WalinAtkisson

Re: single mother needs help severely

Post by WalinAtkisson »

My address is;
 Santa Fe, TX. 77510
My mom was the head of the household and carried me financially throughout November and December while I was pregnant. In December she was sentenced to 20 years in prison, thus leaving me with rent and utility bills here until I can find a better housing arrangement for myself and my 2 week old baby. I'm a single, first time mommy, and I'm starting to panic as I severely need help with my bills. I've made it this far barely paying bills enough to just keep them from being disconnected. I'm trying to get information for electricity, gas and water bill assistance. It won't be a long term thing. Just a month at the most. I'm expecting an eviction notice any day now, but warmth until then is a must with a new born.
I would severely appreciate any resources/information/assistance you could provide me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For this entire chain of single moms who need severe help, we of course have financial aid programs listed on the website. But single moms may also want to try legitimate work from home jobs. We have several listed. They can help single moms earn a little money and hopefully at the same time spend some time with their children.