Weatherize

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
ingridtolf

Weatherize

Post by ingridtolf »

I need to weatherize my house. Where do I go for information on this program and how to get free weatherization assistance. Thank you for help in advance and for directing me where to go for these grants.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Weatherize

Post by Admin »

Here are weatherization assistance programs and where to go for help. Find many ways to save on and lower your heating bills here.
http://helpwithheatingbills.com/html/we ... eatin.html
MARK.FERRARA

Assistance with weatherization

Post by MARK.FERRARA »

would like some information on how the state can assist me with weatherization of my home.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Mark
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Assistance with weatherization

Post by Admin »

We cant assist, but the government can. There is a program in New York state, and it can be found here. Locate New York weatherization and LIHEAP assistance programs.
MARK.FERRARA wrote:would like some information on how the state can assist me with weatherization of my home.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Mark
vickie jo

Re: Weatherize

Post by vickie jo »

Hello, We are a family in need of help and have been looking for a few months now for weatherization. Every time we have tried to call about getting help The Wateree community action center says there is no funds. We meet all the criteria for help and earlier when I talked to someone they said they couldn't help with weatherization because our bill was too high. We are not asking for the whole thing, we are asking for a little help so we don't get shut off. We have called many places that help with power bills and we have not had any luck. Being that Wateree is a federally funded how is it that they do not have money to help weatherize or why they refuse to help us when we meet the criteria for help.