Food and propane

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
jbeers1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Food and propane

Post by jbeers1 »

Recently we have requested assistance from state of michigan in help with food card and propane for our heat. We now have a bridge card and they paid the maximum for our fuel, but we may be facing shut off on our electricity. If I am working full time (Low pay) and my husband who is a self employed builder is not working at all, do you think we may qualify for some assistance with a shut off notice for our electricity?
Please advise. We live in St. Charles Michigan.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Food and propane

Post by Admin »

Great that you have the food card. Very helpful to ensure family remains well fed and can provide you with free or low cost food. As far as places to call for money for heating and utility bills, and maybe even more food plans, try places like Macomb County Community Services Agency (phone (586) 469-6999). They have grant programs and emergency aid. Another options that works with local charities is the Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan. Call 866-453-2637. They may also have food, clothing, and other aid.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mac ... progr.html
Megan McDonald

Post by Megan McDonald »

I am a mother of a 3 year old little boy and a 3 day old little girl. My husband just recently got laid off and our propane bill is due on February 21 (tomorrow). We made arrangements with our provider to pay it but my husband has had no luck finding a job. I need some information on what it is I can do to protect my family! Thank You!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you have so little time, try an emergency cash program, job, or gig. There are some ways to get a little cash in short order...maybe it will be enough for you to pay your bills. Find emergency cash.
Megan McDonald wrote:I need some information on what it is I can do to protect my family! Thank You!