Money for water, heating, and electrical bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Coltsmakeit
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Money for water, heating, and electrical bills

Post by Coltsmakeit »

I reside in Rochester New york.I have been out of propane for three months now.My heating company is going to sue me for three hundred dollars.I can't pay them.My wife got hurt at work and is currently fighting disability.She just received word today that she was turned down for a second time.We have two children ages two and eight.We are receiving food stamps from City of Rochester but it is not enough.We get medicaid so that helps.I am working but I am not making enough money to pay my bills. My car is up for repo and we are going to lose our insurance very soon.I don't know where else to turn.I have tried every agency that I can think of and the only people who they will help are small business owners and drug addicts and alcoholics.We are quickly going under.Please help if you can.thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Did you apply for LIHEAP, which may give you the cash of $300 to pay for that propane and heating bills. And then once you make it through that issue, call your energy company for other grant programs, like weatherization or financial aid. Find New York electric and heating bill assistance programs and resources, such as the New York State Electricity and Gas Power Partner Program, which should also serve the Rochester region too. Phone 1-800-284-7988. We have extensive information.
Coltsmakeit wrote:I reside in Rochester New york.I have been out of propane for three months now.My heating company is going to sue me for three hundred dollars.I can't pay them.My wife got hurt at work and is currently fighting disability.She just received word today that she was turned down for a second time.We have two children ages two and eight.We are receiving food stamps from City of Rochester but it is not enough.We get medicaid so that helps.I am working but I am not making enough money to pay my bills. My car is up for repo and we are going to lose our insurance very soon.I don't know where else to turn.I have tried every agency that I can think of and the only people who they will help are small business owners and drug addicts and alcoholics.We are quickly going under.Please help if you can.thank you.
GoBrowns

Post by GoBrowns »

Hi,
I am Santa Ana, CA 92704. I am currently unemployed and I need help to reduce my water bill from Santa Ana City. My current water bill is about $90 per month. Please show me where can I apply for low income in order to reduce my water bill, and money to pay the current bill would be very nice as well. Thanks for help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Getting help with water bills not very common or easy. Call your provider and ask about a payment plan. Usually water companies, even in California, will work with families and customers. Or find details and information on other California utility assistance programs and how they can help and places to call.

GoBrowns wrote:Hi,
I am Santa Ana, CA 92704. I am currently unemployed and I need help to reduce my water bill from Santa Ana City. My current water bill is about $90 per month. Please show me where can I apply for low income in order to reduce my water bill, and money to pay the current bill would be very nice as well. Thanks for help.
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

To whom it may concern:
Hi, I have 3 kids (girl 10, boy 9, and son 3). I have hit another rocky patch in my life as usual. I started a job that lasted 6 months, but I had to quit because they were working me 7 days a week 24/7 literally, which left me no time with my family. I've been doing odds and end things to try to make thing just float by, but I have become overwhelmed. I have a son that is 6 months out of his cancer treatments. But we still have to go back once a month to MCV for blood work to make sure it hasn't come back.I also have my eldest son who's birthday is April 20th, and I don't know what I am going to do with that. Also my electricity is ready to be cut off and I have no water due to me not working. If there is anything you could do to help me I would greatly appreciate it!! You have no how much this pains me to ask for help!!! P.S. I let a friend stay with me thinking i was helping her out, and she stole money for me among other things that I have not come across yet. I thought I was being a good friend for someone who was in need, but obviously i was wrong. The only way to get in touch with me is through email.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We doubt you were working 24/7. Not sure what the truth is there, but the bottom line is many people work 50-60-70 hours per week to keep up and get ahead, and yes, they do need to sacrifice time with their family. It is a decision people make every day. We do here at needhelppayingbills. Many people would just love to have any job right now.
Look into your local Salvation Army for bday gifts. As far as utility bills, find information here on West Virginia utility assistance. Some low income people may get grants and financial help to keep their power on. So we can provide you information, but you need to make the calls to the agencies. We hope you can find the time.
Vincent wrote:To whom it may concern:
Hi, I have 3 kids (girl 10, boy 9, and son 3). I have hit another rocky patch in my life as usual. I started a job that lasted 6 months, but I had to quit because they were working me 7 days a week 24/7 literally, which left me no time with my family. I've been doing odds and end things to try to make thing just float by, but I have become overwhelmed. I have a son that is 6 months out of his cancer treatments. But we still have to go back once a month to MCV for blood work to make sure it hasn't come back.I also have my eldest son who's birthday is April 20th, and I don't know what I am going to do with that. Also my electricity is ready to be cut off and I have no water due to me not working. If there is anything you could do to help me I would greatly appreciate it!! You have no how much this pains me to ask for help!!! P.S. I let a friend stay with me thinking i was helping her out, and she stole money for me among other things that I have not come across yet. I thought I was being a good friend for someone who was in need, but obviously i was wrong. The only way to get in touch with me is through email.
Tiger

Post by Tiger »

I found the website below and it told me to email this email address for assistance. I am trying to find out if I can receive some help with paying my light and electric bill. I been out of work since January 27th 2012. Times are really hard for me and I have a disconnect notice from Georgia Power. Could someone get back with me to let me know either way. Thanks
G Sullivan

Post by G Sullivan »

I writing in hopes of getting help with our electric bill. Our bill is $215.00 and must be paid today. I quit my job almost 7 years ago, at that time my youngest daughter was in a serious car accident. She was in hospital almost 2 years, relearning how to talk..etc. Our income, which is just the two of us, is his disability check. Nothing more. No help from family, or any outside agencies. My Daughter, Sara, is 18 years old now, home bound helpless child, whom requires home health care aid and attendance. I ask you, who ..how can i get help with our bill. My daughter is disabled.. We can not..be disconnected... We can not. Please provide a response as soon as you can. Looking forward to hearing from you today. Thank you for your time and patience.
Armstrong

Post by Armstrong »

I am living with my sister, and I am about to move and they have a broken furnace and they only get hot water for 5 minutes at a time. The pellet stove isn't doing it, and they are behind on all their bills. There is a baby on the way and the New Year deductibles are killing them. They live in Sheffield MA. They need heat and it has been broken for more than a month. What can we do? Is there assistance for new furnaces, loans, etc. They are behind on utilities too. I unfortunately cannot help pay for anything.
erkel

Post by erkel »

Myself and my daughter have recently found ourselves having to move due to my sons inability to obtain employment. For us to remain in our home of one year. Due to the higher than ever cost of all utility bills as a result of my son overuse, we are in need of assistance to pay of the remaining balance on the water bill to transfer service to new address in which sons will not be moving. I have never been late on my payments and just need assistance with current charges not future. I am working full time but recently the season has slowed down and my income has decreased. Thank You for any assistance you can provide.
GlennFord

Post by GlennFord »

My husband and I along with our four small kids are in need of assistance in paying our $380.00 electric bill. A unforeseen emergency arose to fix our brakes and we had to use what little money we had available to pay for repairs for our one car transportation that we have to get back and forth to work so we are out of money to pay for our electric bill. We have a shut off notice and it will be disconnected in two days. We have asked for help from all our family members and no one can help at this time. Your response is urgent in this matter. Thank you in advance.
StoneCold

Post by StoneCold »

We need help paying my water bill. I have went to DSS and they are helping us pay our power bill but it has gotten so far behind, it now put us into debt with other electric bills. We just got approved for food stamps. I hate asking for help and I have never had to before now. But we have turned to everyone and no one has anymore funds. What am we to do.
I am not working at this time. I have three children in the home and my husband is disabled. My water bill comes from city of Lincolnton, it will cost us 219.03 to have it turned back on but she said if we don't pay $393.90 it will just be cut off again in a couple of days. Please help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We assume you called on the DSS in Virginia? If so, we do not think they help pay water bills. Usually the focus is on food, housing, and other more critical/core needs. But if you can get some cash aid for that, then your income will be freed up. Here are the public benefits in Virginia by county, town, and region.