Debt help

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Tempah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Debt help

Post by Tempah »

Hi, I am seeking help in paying bills! I got injured on the job November 2011 and lost my job July 2012 and haven't been able to work since do to a 20% permanent partial disability and tons of restrictions and living with chronic pain and spasms every day! Going to a Neurologist on the 31st!
Everything is tied up with Worker's Compensation and the Lawyer! So during this process I had no help with anything except my parents but they can't afford to continue to help me. I never thought this would last so long so far a little over a year!
I had to put every day expenses on Credit Cards and now I am in over my head in debt!! Medical Bills are outrageous as well thanks to workers comp! The only help that I received so far is Food Share at $200 a month but that does not cover supplies like toilet paper and other stuff we need to live with every day. I also need gas, hair cut, etc!!! I do have Energy Assistance for the power bill! Is there any agencies that can help me??
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Debt help

Post by Admin »

That is a long list of need. start with the debt help page here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _debt.html
The use the balance of the site to find other financial aid programs. Some may help with your medical needs, utilities, and other bills too.
Tempah wrote:I had to put every day expenses on Credit Cards and now I am in over my head in debt!! Medical Bills are outrageous as well thanks to workers comp!