I have a LOT of debt which stem from mental issues... help

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
jbass
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I have a LOT of debt which stem from mental issues... help

Post by jbass »

I have reached out in several ways for help and this is another attempt. I'll keep trying because I know someone will read my story and want to help. I am willing to work. I am a minister, singer, songwriter, actor, model, choir director, and much more. I just want to see my dreams and goals achieved, but everyday it seems as if I sit stagnant. I just need someone to take me by the hand and help me until I have the strength to continue helping myself... Then I feel like I will be in a place to help others. There is so much debt, I don't have a home, I don't have a driver's license or car, I have been diagnosed as HIV positive and need to go to the doctor, I need to see a dentist, I need to see where I am with my taxes, and so much more. It would seem like I should be moving forward in getting these things done by myself, but I've tried and I just need help. Reaching out!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have a LOT of debt which stem from mental issues... help

Post by Admin »

If the debts are from medical issues, which sounds like they are, then try medical debt settlement or consolidation. Professionals may be able to help you significantly reduce your medical debts, and in effect save you hundreds or thousands of dollars per year.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ement.html
jbass wrote:I have reached out in several ways for help and this is another attempt. I'll keep trying because I know someone will read my story and want to help. I am willing to work. I am a minister, singer, songwriter, actor, model, choir director, and much more. I just want to see my dreams and goals achieved, but everyday it seems as if I sit stagnant. I just need someone to take me by the hand and help me until I have the strength to continue helping myself... Then I feel like I will be in a place to help others. There is so much debt, I don't have a home, I don't have a driver's license or car, I have been diagnosed as HIV positive and need to go to the doctor, I need to see a dentist, I need to see where I am with my taxes, and so much more. It would seem like I should be moving forward in getting these things done by myself, but I've tried and I just need help. Reaching out!
Chocalate

Post by Chocalate »

My husband was out of work and going to school and it was just my income. My step father just found out he had cancer, so I have been helping them will bills and other needed items. My kid was diagnosed with a mental illness. I have defaulted on my credit cards and loans all for this purpose and just need extra help catching up. I am way in debt now. Please call me to see what I need to do. Thanks.
Amber1

Post by Amber1 »

Hi, I was referred to this organization by a friend who received help with their debt. I'm going through a really difficult time in my life and am really losing hope.
I'm mentally disabled. I suffer from multiple mental illnesses yet I still force myself to work, I'm 22 live with my boyfriend who is also struggling to support himself and his child.
I attend school, and I recently was able to pull some money to get myself a car and was on my way to get a new job. Unfortunately last week my car was totaled on the AC expressway. I'm lucky to be alive but insurance won't help me.
I make next to nothing at my job and now I have no transportation to the job, I have no family that can help me with my debt, my boyfriend can't drive, and now I can't either so I'm unable to help him and his son, it's a very rough time and I have no resources or anyone to turn to any information. You have would be helpful. I'm just stuck and feel hopeless. Anything would be helpful, thank you and God bless.