Debts are upside down

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Kathy_Matts
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Debts are upside down

Post by Kathy_Matts »

Hello, I am upside down with my bills, credit card debts, and student loans. Car, vehicle and pay day loans that I tried to get to get out of the whole and now it is deeper. I can't even pay my living expenses. I need money for utilities or gas go to grocery store for my kids.
I have a week and a half until I have to be out of my apartment with my toddler who I'm getting visits with and about to get back from CPS. I was evicted because my soon to be ex-husband (separated 6 months, father of my child) pulled a knife on me and I had to call the police. The apartment officials say they evict anyone whose household had to call the cops over a "domestic dispute" and that by doing so we also disturbed the neighbors.
My ex is no longer even allowed near me. If I don’t have a stable home and get rid of some of these debts by the 14th of September, I won't be getting my daughter back. I start my job on the 26th of September but I need immediate help so no longer upside down on bills. Eviction is the 31st of August.
Prassad

Re: Debts are upside down

Post by Prassad »

I need help paying my upside down rent debt of $1163. I have been trying to chip away at it but I was unemployed during December 2015. My mother prior to this had taken over $2000 from me while she was supposed to be helping me. I'm in recovery and doing all this for the first time and was naive. My old job was an hour from my home and when I could get there I paid $20 each way. With that and missing work due to no transportation and the debt on my upside down car loanI fell behind. I am now employed closer to home but spend December unemployed. I need help paying my rent debt so I can get back on track.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Debts are upside down

Post by Admin »

If all your debts are upside down, that is obviously not good. Talk to a credit counselor. As far as the car payments, there are some options and/or assistance programs when underwater on car loans. find there here, and get help when owe more on car loan than auto is worth.