Bank and credit card and am a victim of fraud

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Bluecross
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bank and credit card and am a victim of fraud

Post by Bluecross »

Hi I am inquiring about rental assistance and help rebuilding credit. I was a victim of fraud in which my bank account was hacked. They took all my money and wrecked my credit. I fell and broke my ankle which required me to have surgery which put me out of work and now my five children and myself are in the process of being evicted. I just went back to work and get my first check March 3rd. I have a three day notice which ends tomorrow. I am four months behind on my rent. I just hit a rough spot but I am a single parent with no help and my children solely depend on me...my rent is 1100 a month and I am praying for a miracle.
cat1

Re: Bank and credit card and am a victim of fraud

Post by cat1 »

Dear Sir or Madam,
I do live with my husband in Scottsdale Arizona.
We are in debt, I am unemployed for a while due to illness. We also were hit by fraud. I have a lawsuit against me due to credit card debt.
I need financial aid asap, to make a monthly payment and to buy groceries.
We are struggling financially, and I need help.
Thanks so much in advance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bank and credit card and am a victim of fraud

Post by Admin »

There are many free credit counseling agencies in Arizona. They can help with the debt. As far as the fraud, maybe they have suggestions. Or try the legal aid in AZ for that as well.
cat1 wrote:Dear Sir or Madam,
I do live with my husband in Scottsdale Arizona.
We are in debt, I am unemployed for a while due to illness. We also were hit by fraud. I have a lawsuit against me due to credit card debt.
I need financial aid asap, to make a monthly payment and to buy groceries.
We are struggling financially, and I need help.
Thanks so much in advance.