Maxed out on credit cards

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Dubront
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Maxed out on credit cards

Post by Dubront »

I have been struggling to keep up with all my monthly obligations and credit card bills after my mother had her surgery last year 03/28/12. We were promised different kinds of help but during the "waiting" phase we had to pool all our monies to muddle through & now I can no longer afford to pay all my bills. The worse part is all my moms help has still not all kicked in so all we can do is wait while I hope our stove,TV, fridge, table, washer...do not get repossessed, plus I'm maxed out on credit cards & we need an air conditioner to boot! And it gets hot here in Texas! I'm at a loss & have no light at the end of my tunnel! And that is only part of our story, there is still more! All I can say is we need help!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Maxed out on credit cards

Post by Admin »

We, for those credit card bills you indicate you have, there are many options for people these days. Many banks will offer programs, providing you are working, had paid the bills on time in the past, and were otherwise sufficiency. They won't help people that were careless with their finances. You can look into debt management plans, credit counseling, and other solutions. We have countless programs listed on the site for assistance with addressing credit cards. Find more details.
Marimer

Post by Marimer »

Dear sir/ma’am,
I have read much of your site and am in need of some guidance.
I have approximately 10,000 debt on two CCs. It was accumulated about two years ago, that I am still struggling to pay off. Our income hasn’t changed in that time. Our bills haven't changed much. But I am struggling to make payments and to buy groceries. It is just myself and my husband. I have tried to minimize our outgoing bills, but have some needs, such as internet, as my husband has recently reenrolled in school to finish his Engineering BS degree. This has stretched our budget even further.
I would like very much to get away from the credit card debt as it is our biggest $$ suck, because of it I have a rolling balance of approx. $4-600 on our ‘emergency fund’. We are trying desperately to stay both solvent AND prevent our CCs from going delinquent – I do most of the finances, we are TRYING (and failing) to get our credit back on track after a period of struggling (laid off and unemployed for 2.5 years).
Your input/assistance and guidance is much appreciated.
Donnatell

Post by Donnatell »

Have temporarily gotten behind on all bills including rent. I’m behind 3 months on rent and am trying to take care of my partner who is HIV positive and may be facing cancer which we will find out in two weeks after the biopsy. He is unemployed and I only have one job of 32 hours a week. I could use some assistance to pull out of the debt I have occurred and get back on healthy track. Credit cards are maxed and credit score is falling rapidly. I am trying my best to obtain a second job but am finding it difficult. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Babe
Site Admin

Post by Babe »

Here is assistance and find help here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ce_pr.html

Donnatell wrote: Credit cards are maxed and credit score is falling rapidly. I am trying my best to obtain a second job but am finding it difficult. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.