Loan credit card debt

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
chrissyk
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Loan credit card debt

Post by chrissyk »

Is it possible to get a loan to pay off my high interest rate credit card debt. Where do and how do i get such a loan. My bank of america card rate is so high, most of what I pay each month is for the interest and not the stuff I bought, that I wish I could return right now, but sadly i can't and it is too late.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan credit card debt

Post by Admin »

Try a low interest bill consolidation loan to get help with debt.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... datio.html
Chavez1

Post by Chavez1 »

Hello I am currently in a situation that has left me with no option but to move. My father recently passed and he left a property to me and a sibling, I needed to get a new loan in the home and since my father was the sole person on the loan I could not get on the loan. I need help with security deposit and first month’s rent currently. I am employed but the action that has been taken place I need to be off the property by the end of December. Can someone please help me with this situation?
R Penske

Post by R Penske »

I am on disability. And have a limited income. I also that care of my brother who has early onset dementia. I am finding it harder than expected to keep up with all my bills, especially my electric. It runs very high, and I am seeking some form of loan.
I am in deep Debt And I don't know what to do. Any and all help, such as a loan, that I can receive would be very much appreciated. I live in Edgefield County, South Carolina 29860. My annual income is only $13,788. And taking care of me my 14 year old son and my brother is proving more and more difficult with every new day. I would greatly appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction of getting the help that I so desperately need. Thank you.