Credit repair for new home

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Groupon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Credit repair for new home

Post by Groupon »

I have two teenagers a two and three year old and my income is home between me and fiance we have outstanding electric bill and poor credit from whole we dug were homeless. Tomorrow we can get a place but not enough for both utility and rental so were motel living will take all our money we just need a helping hand so we won fall our family is falling apart with out stability what do i do. My daughter and I am trying to get back into our home. We are in need of a water deposit and higher credit scores in the city of Navarre. Our home was foreclosed 3 yrs ago and I just found out the judge dismissed the foreclosure. We desperately want to move back into are home but need some assistance. Can you help ? Thanks in advance,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Credit repair for new home

Post by Admin »

Yes, many apartment communities now require people to have strong/high credit scores in order to improve credit. It involves getting credit report to see where weak, talk to a credit counselor, reduce debts, etc. Once you have a better credit score then you can apply for housing, jobs, etc. As in todays world those credit scores can impact many things in life. More on credit repair and how to go about it.

Groupon wrote:I have two teenagers a two and three year old and my income is home between me and fiance we have outstanding electric bill and poor credit from whole we dug were homeless. Tomorrow we can get a place but not enough for both utility and rental so were motel living will take all our money we just need a helping hand so we won fall our family is falling apart with out stability what do i do. My daughter and I am trying to get back into our home. We are in need of a water deposit and higher credit scores in the city of Navarre. Our home was foreclosed 3 yrs ago and I just found out the judge dismissed the foreclosure. We desperately want to move back into are home but need some assistance. Can you help ? Thanks in advance,
Indra

Post by Indra »

My landlord sold her house, I am homeless and I am staying in a hotel. I work but all my funds have been exhausted and I face being homeless again. I found a house to rent but I was told because of my credit I will need 2 months security and move in feed prorated can you help me? I have my 2 grandchildren with me ages 16 and 12.
rashawna

Post by rashawna »

Hi, I was referred to you by a coworker in regards to a program that helps fix credit and allows ways to finance for a home. I just moved here from Illinois and just started a job. I'm seeing if there is any help to get me on my feet? Thank you so much for any help.
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try a credit counseling agency. Most of them offer support. If your income is low enough, the advice is free. They will help you improve your scores through tips and programs, provide information on home buying programs (when you are ready) and give other support.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ncies.html
rashawna wrote:Hi, I was referred to you by a coworker in regards to a program that helps fix credit and allows ways to finance for a home. I just moved here from Illinois and just started a job. I'm seeing if there is any help to get me on my feet? Thank you so much for any help.
Sincerely,
Mikey1

Post by Mikey1 »

I live in Virginia, my landlord passed away and my family has to move but we have bad credit that needs to be repaired. We shared the home with him but it was passed down to his daughter who will be moving in. We had already found a house about month ago but it needed some work.
Now we are rushing to move and put all of our money into the house and have nothing to pay the deposit for the electric bill. Nor do we have the money to buy our kids new beds because we cannot take them with us. The ones we have been using are not ours. Our electric company is Southside Electric in Bedford County Virginia. Do you have any information that could help us out with rebuilding our credit for a new rental home? We have 5 children and things are tough right now.
Chelsie Johnson
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It takes time to repair credit...months if not years. It is not a quick, simple, and emergency type program. But there are ways to start and get it done. A free counselor in Virginia can help you, as your income seems low enough. Read more on, and find free credit counseling services in VA.
Mikey1 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:22 am I live in Virginia, my landlord passed away and my family has to move but we have bad credit that needs to be repaired.