I have bad credit

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Arel1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I have bad credit

Post by Arel1 »

I need help getting into a place to live my 5 year old daughter that I have full custody of are currenty living in a hotel paying $200+ a week making it very hard to save money. I have a full time job but getting rent+dep with bad credit i need help? (What can give me help to get started on a new palce, repair my credit, and get me out of this hotel. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have bad credit

Post by Admin »

Most apartment communities and owners now do credit checks on possible tenants, so if your credit is poor it can prevent you from finding a new home or apartment to live in. While the exact score will vary by apartment owner, the fact is that you do need some type of credit score to move into a new home
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/imp ... redit.html
EUyes

Post by EUyes »

I am a single mom with 3 children, living with my mother for the past year and a half. I am looking to rent a condo, but have bad credit and no funds for a downpayment. It is urgent that I get a place soon, as my mother is forbidding my son (who is bipolar, 12)to stay over. He lives with his father, but his father is going through a Bipolar "manic" stage and my son is terrified.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So sounds like looking to reduce debts and/or improve credit scores, which may help you rent that condo. Is that fair assessment of your needs? There are methods and tools to do that. Try comparing debt consolidation and debt settlement, which are two of the leading solutions that individuals are turning to. You can try to work with a free credit counselor too.
EUyes wrote:I am a single mom with 3 children, living with my mother for the past year and a half. I am looking to rent a condo, but have bad credit and no funds for a downpayment. It is urgent that I get a place soon, as my mother is forbidding my son (who is bipolar, 12)to stay over. He lives with his father, but his father is going through a Bipolar "manic" stage and my son is terrified.
Jbgood

Post by Jbgood »

I am trying to find a little assistance. I have stumbled but I am on my way back. Unfortunately, I do not qualify for government assistance and have destroyed my credit so cant find assistance privately. Are there any agency's able to help me bridge this gap in finances? Since my divorce and job loss, I have been trying to catch all my bills and debt up but I am so behind I am having difficulty catching up, and poor credit scores do not help at all. If I can get some assistance, short term loan or any financing help, I know I can get myself back in good standing.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many people are struggling with bills, and sorry to hear about your accident. Look into some free credit counseling. They can both help you pay those medical and hospital bills, and also improve your credit scores. Improving credit scores can help you catch up, but much more needs to be done.
Jbgood wrote:I am trying to find a little assistance. I have stumbled but I am on my way back. Unfortunately, I do not qualify for government assistance and have destroyed my credit so cant find assistance privately. Are there any agency's able to help me bridge this gap in finances? Since my divorce and job loss, I have been trying to catch all my bills and debt up but I am so behind I am having difficulty catching up, and poor credit scores do not help at all. If I can get some assistance, short term loan or any financing help, I know I can get myself back in good standing.
Game day

Post by Game day »

My Father Passed away Almost One Year ago and My mother has had a terrible time with this we finally found an apartment she can afford and will let her in with a pending Bankruptcy on her credit she was approved for one they have available this week but she is on SSI. And we are looking for places that may be able to help her as I am also on SSI and don't have funds. Please help Us to help my mom she is floating from house to house and is so close to sleeping in her own bed but they said if someone comes they have to let them have it. Help
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Any type of bankruptcy, credit, or debt issues we usually recommend trying to negotiate on your own first, then a non-profit credit counselor, and only as a last resort a non-profit agency. We have information on offices across Michigan, and those can be found here, at this location. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cre ... higan.html Call the agencies for your mom, and then maybe even drive her to a non-profit credit counselor in Michigan. Some just also phone consultations too.
Game day wrote:My Father Passed away Almost One Year ago and My mother has had a terrible time with this we finally found an apartment she can afford and will let her in with a pending Bankruptcy on her credit she was approved for one they have available this week but she is on SSI. And we are looking for places that may be able to help her as I am also on SSI and don't have funds. Please help Us to help my mom she is floating from house to house and is so close to sleeping in her own bed but they said if someone comes they have to let them have it. Help
RJDicr

Post by RJDicr »

June 19, 2012
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am an unemployed single man with no motor vehicle who is in need of assistance. I am temporarily staying at a motel, but am uncertain how much longer I may be able to
stay here. I am having difficulty finding a permanent residence due to poor credit which includes a recent eviction. Does your organization provide assistance with rent? Would you be able to refer me to any organizations who may participate in Tarrant County Rapid Rehousing / Homelessness Prevention? Or any type of credit counseling? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Gloriana

Post by Gloriana »

I have been rejected by credit union because my score is 740 and 11 case of risks. And I don't know what's 11 cases? The credit check dis-honored me to let me to check the credit backgrounds. This is why I failed to loan money to cover my existing lease auto Honda CRV year 2012. And I am homeless. I am clean, I don't do drugs or booze. I am part time working single woman no children. Please help to prostitute the credit union for ruining my loan approval which is rejected.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not sure what 11 case means. But as a non-profit credit counseling agency. They can often help you repair that 740 score and provide advice on car loans, including for the Honda CRV. Or stop by the local credit union in Arkansas for advice, as they may help too. But find local non-profit credit agencies in Arkansas.
Gloriana wrote:I have been rejected by credit union because my score is 740 and 11 case of risks.
Port Had

Post by Port Had »

I and my boyfriend are disabled, we have terrible credit, and we are having to stay in a motel for one month with our son and our unborn daughter. I qualify for emergency assistance but I would have to use that to help us get in to our trailer home in September.
I was just wondering if there is any help we could possibly get with paying to stay at the motel for one month. Then some money for a deposit as our credit is so bad. I have been bouncing around for a very long time. I hope there is some kind of grant or assistance that can possibly help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If your credit is so bad, and you still need cash for a deposit, then try a no credit loan. Sometimes there is some lender that may assist you, but they are risky. So tread carefully. Only do those if you can shortly pay back the lender, and have no problems at all to do that.

[quote="Port Had"]Then some money for a deposit as our credit is so bad./quote]
Covidien

Post by Covidien »

I am permanently disabled with a brain injury SSDI. I am a single father of a wonderful 12 year old son. I get $2100 a month. My son gets $490 a month in auxiliary benefits. I am losing the place I live at and have nowhere to go. I have bad credit because of a recent divorce. I live in Valparaiso Indiana. Thank you.