Don't have good credit for a loan

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
D14
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Don't have good credit for a loan

Post by D14 »

I have a question we have found out the gas valve on furnace has a spring inside the valve box that opens and closes valve.The spring is froze apparently in the closed position will not open. Will cost $1400.00 dollars to replace valve makes more sense to upgrade the furnace to a new model for the same price. Problem we dont have the money or very good credit to afford a loan. Do you know who we can contact who can help us resolve this issue? We reside in Grand Rapids, Mi. Thank You.

Sincerely,
reallove52702

Re: Don't have good credit for a loan

Post by reallove52702 »

try contacting the department of human services they have a weatherization program they can give you the number hope this helps
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

The human services and weatherization program are very good ideas. As far as improving credit, try a non-profit credit counseling agency. The non-profits and nation groups are listed here. If your income is low enough the credit repair programs may be free to you.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ncies.html
reallove52702 wrote:try contacting the department of human services they have a weatherization program they can give you the number hope this helps
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Hello my wife and i are good and god fearing people and citizens. Never before have i ever wrote a letter such as this to anyone and never dreamed i would be force to do such. We are desperately in need of little help. Were 48 and 51 years old we been struggling and our credit has got ruined process and have finally came lost everything we work so hard for in life and owned ever since the national economy has fallen 06. We are both presently unemployed, my dear loving wife not able work due to a health condition MS disease and i have lost my job over a month ago and now we both have had No Income, no money ,not a penny and also have no family or friends to help us.Our credit is terrible which makes it even more difficult. We had to move 3 times this year cant pay our rent struggling. Were behind again now on rent 2 months and utility bill 1 month, and have no food. Now besides these terrible citations were facing, time is now of the essence because this month January 21st court date. My commercial driver license CDL A, that I must have to work and seek employment will be suspended by the state of IL. because we don't have any and no funds at all needed,we need $308 quickly to pay this minor citation from back in October, because of the truck and not me I been driving about 30 years and i have a very clean Motor vehicle Record. Even a loan would so as we would pay it back once get the license, then job, then income. I got the citation postponed twice for reason no money and can not pay it. Now the result this terrible shame my CDL A license will be suspended and warrant issued for my arrest and lose will for sure my livelihood with no hope at all of getting a employment in near future the only work field i have ever known which is commercial truck driver. Please i am begging for our lives especially my dear ill wife, please would you know anyone that can loan with interest or help us out little with $308 to get citation paid so I can get back to work soon and fight back against the combined life threatening disasters we are facing just ahead that will for certain cast us in the cold streets or even certain death. Please help save us or tell us who may help us. thank you very much and God bless
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many people are struggling today with weak economy, so do not feel bad about writing this letter. We do have some information on repairing credit, and that can be found here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/imp ... redit.html
It is key to get a decent credit score. Employers can even review it these days, so a poor score can prevent someone from getting a job, mortgage, or of course additional loans or credit card. So do focus on that. That improved score may help you get a loan for your new drivers license too.
Nikki wrote:Hello my wife and i are good and god fearing people and citizens. Never before have i ever wrote a letter such as this to anyone and never dreamed i would be force to do such. We are desperately in need of little help. Were 48 and 51 years old we been struggling and our credit has got ruined process and have finally came lost everything we work so hard for in life and owned ever since the national economy has fallen 06. We are both presently unemployed, my dear loving wife not able work due to a health condition MS disease and i have lost my job over a month ago and now we both have had No Income, no money ,not a penny and also have no family or friends to help us.Our credit is terrible which makes it even more difficult. We had to move 3 times this year cant pay our rent struggling. Were behind again now on rent 2 months and utility bill 1 month, and have no food. Now besides these terrible citations were facing, time is now of the essence because this month January 21st court date. My commercial driver license CDL A, that I must have to work and seek employment will be suspended by the state of IL. because we don't have any and no funds at all needed,we need $308 quickly to pay this minor citation from back in October, because of the truck and not me I been driving about 30 years and i have a very clean Motor vehicle Record. Even a loan would so as we would pay it back once get the license, then job, then income. I got the citation postponed twice for reason no money and can not pay it. Now the result this terrible shame my CDL A license will be suspended and warrant issued for my arrest and lose will for sure my livelihood with no hope at all of getting a employment in near future the only work field i have ever known which is commercial truck driver. Please i am begging for our lives especially my dear ill wife, please would you know anyone that can loan with interest or help us out little with $308 to get citation paid so I can get back to work soon and fight back against the combined life threatening disasters we are facing just ahead that will for certain cast us in the cold streets or even certain death. Please help save us or tell us who may help us. thank you very much and God bless
KanyeRed

Post by KanyeRed »

I have been living with no water or lights for a few months. I need 800.00 for that ASAP, and can even consider a loan. Please help me. Also I will need cash to help me pay past due bills please, can you please help me? And I need a vehicle to get to work and I have no good credit, so no one will let me finance because I have poor credit. Thank you, and the used car I found and need a loan for is $1800.00. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Then try a no credit loan. But do not pay lights or utility bills with a loan! That is a terrible idea. Apply for government aid instead. Or maybe a program such as LIHEAP.
LaurenD

Post by LaurenD »

Currently in need have help with rent and utilities. I'm a 36 year old college student and father of five with bad credit, and each banks says I need good credit for a loan. I also have a part time job but it does not meet my need for rent currently. I've called all charitable organizations and help lines but I've had no success and I'm currently at supposed to be evicted. I need a grand total 1025 dollars to be current and I need a credit counselor to pay the debts using a loan and to help me get a better score. Please if possible give a response and let me know what I could possible do to get help in my situation when you don't have good enough credit for a loan to pay bills as well as debts.
JasonJones

Post by JasonJones »

If you don't have a good credit score like 600 up then getting loans for a mortgage is not allowed generally but you need to research with the different banks as the eligibility criteria and the interest structure varies from bank to bank according to the different types of debt and if you really have a poor credit score then you must raise your credit score in order to avail the debt for your mortgage.