Credit card hardship programs

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Credit card hardship programs

Post by Admin »

Take a look at the main site, needhelppayingbills, then go to the help with debt link on the left side. There a many credit card companies now offering hardship programs and settlement. They are trying to collect as much as they can, and these programs help them as well.
Lincoln12

Re: Credit card hardship programs

Post by Lincoln12 »

Hi, I’m live in Ritzville WA. I have a 1000 due to Avista & that’s after I got LIHEAP help.
I’m in 10,000 credit card debit. I owe 2,000 on my car... and my household income is about 24,000 a year.
There are 5 people in my house, 3 under 18. I need to declare a hardship!
With my rent being $800 I just don’t have any money left over to pay my credit card bills. To make matters worse we were forced to get full coverage car insurance & need to pay $425 by this September or we will lose our car insurance.
CarterJ

Post by CarterJ »

I live in California and am currently between homes and in a hardship. I have a wife and a 2 year old I support, and our credit card debt is hurting our current financial capabilities as well as our credit to find a future home. I work a retail job that supports the three of us.
My question to you is, are there any things I can do today to remedy my situation? Any things I qualify for that can help out my family? We are in this struggle, and any help will be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We can't tell you if you will qualify...you need to call yourself and apply. But there are hardship programs from credit card companies, and they may be an option for you. They may also help you (over time) build you credit scores back up so maybe you can buy that home in the future. Good luck.
CarterJ wrote: I have a wife and a 2 year old I support, and our credit card debt is hurting our current financial capabilities as well as our credit to find a future home. I work a retail job that supports the three of us.
My question to you is, are there any things I can do today to remedy my situation? Any things I qualify for that can help out my family? We are in this struggle, and any help will be greatly appreciated.