Loan to a friend was not repaid

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Rotatia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loan to a friend was not repaid

Post by Rotatia »

My fiancée' and I have fallen on hard times recently and in great need of help. We are on the verge of losing out apartment 2 weeks away from our wedding due to loaning out money to a family member in good faith that they would pay us back as we agreed upon. But how ever this isn't the case. My fiancée' just started his third job and I am searching for a second. Any help that we can get will be a huge blessing!
Jeanie Mos

Re: Loan to a friend was not repaid

Post by Jeanie Mos »

Writing this email to see what kind of help is out there for a situation like ours. I have a 4 year old little girl and we are currently residing in a not so safe in environment. I am on a limited amount of income monthly. Years ago I loaned my best friend $500 and she never paid me back and I could use that $500 now. I am currently receiving SSI for disability and finding a place that I can afford on my own is proven to be quite hard, I am trying to find out if there is any help or programs in the Brown County, Green bay WI area that can help. Thanks,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It seems you may be able to benefit from a home equity loan (maybe) as you noted you own a house. But read about the pros and cons of them. But they may be able to help you get back on track with your bills. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... s_wit.html
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

I loaned money to a friend last year and was not repaid, now I need help. I live in Atlanta Georgia.
Can you help me find assistance for monthly electric utility bills. Community Action/LIHEAP for seniors has closed in my area and will not reopen until November.
I am also scheduled to move July 31.
I do not have the resources to pay for movers not that my $3500 loan was repair from my so called friend.