Can't afford loans

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Couric12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't afford loans

Post by Couric12 »

Hi, I'm contacting you all for help. I really need help paying my rent for this upcoming month. I can't afford to take out loans. I been paying for school and all of my bills. Someone suggested that I contact you all. I'm begging with all of mercy I fill like I've came too far to lose everything and give up.
Slaybells

Re: Can't afford loans

Post by Slaybells »

Hi, I am a Single father of a 16 Year Old Daughter and I'm being faced with an "Eviction" from my Landlord here in Milwaukee, WI. I had recently got some assistance from a loan from a place called UMOS here in Milwaukee. But, they were only available to offer some Help, and I am struggling to repay the loan. I am behind in my Rent for the Month of October 2018 of $500. I can provide "Proof" if needed. I am not trying to have my Daughter face Homelessness, nor am I. I was wondering if you could Please, Please HELP US?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a list of low cost debt consolidation loan programs. Hundreds of lenders offer them, including both in WI and nationwide. Maybe they can give you the support you need. The interest rate may be lower, less fees, and other benefits.
iflo

Post by iflo »

Hello, my name is Bobbie. I am a 35-year-old single mother of a minor in need of rental assistance but I can't afford to pay for loans. I am currently in the state of Georgia, Fulton County, and I am in the writ of possession part of my eviction. My landlord is willing to work with me, but I owe him $2400. I would really appreciate any help, or point of direction. Thank you in advance.