I wouldn't refuse a loan to help me

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Peruiu
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I wouldn't refuse a loan to help me

Post by Peruiu »

I'm 31 years old, 5 months pregnant and I'm currently in an abusive relationship. I have NO friends and NOR family that can help me. I'm desperate for ANY and ALL the financial assistance I can possibly obtain and only for the time being. I don't request welfare or any type of monthly assistance, but nonetheless wouldn't dare to refuse ANY help I can get right now if worse case scenario. I request whatever financial assistance possible in either a grant or loan lump some.
My unborn is due in mid May of 2016 and no later than as soon as medically possible after giving birth am I determined to find and maintain stable employment. I graduated high school with high honors in English 101 c/o 2001 and have experience working as a Medical Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. I have in between that time managed to obtain honor roll achievements for Basic Computer Skills at Pima Medical Institute. At the moment I am pursuing and willing to be employed by almost any "Work at Home" business. Please your fastest response would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! You can contact me, and thank you for your time and consideration.
HollyJ
anti spam: Blue

Re: I wouldn't refuse a loan to help me

Post by HollyJ »

I've been told to vacate my unit by June 30, 2018. I earn $1,125/ month. This is eaten up by rent, utilities, bills, and food. I maybe see a $3 profit at the end of the month. I need help from a loan with relocation expenses. I've contacted the Dallas Housing Authority about rental assistance, and they said their program is closed to everyone but the homeless. I thought disabled persons also qualified for loans, and I would never refuse one, since that's what DARS told me?
Scott G
anti spam: Blue

Re: I wouldn't refuse a loan to help me

Post by Scott G »

My name is LaTasha and I need a loan. I’m currently living in a hotel room with very little money left to pay my few bills plus get food and gas for the next two weeks. I get paid every two weeks. If you give me a loan I will pay it back and will not refuse the money. Work as a CNA at HCA Florida North Florida Hospital in Gainesville, Florida.
I have a storage bill to pay before I lose all my stuff. I have a phone bill to pay, and car insurance. Paying for this room, and affording to pay for the storage, phone, car insurance and food and gas isn’t happening.
I’d rather not live in this hotel room for ever. I just need a little help, such a loan to make the next step in life. Wondering what do I need to do to get help catching up on my bills and help with a down payment on something I can buy, rent to own or just rent?
I live in Florida.
I do have a 17 yr old still at home, and am divorced for 5 yrs now. Since my divorce life has been a struggle. I just need a little more help and I will never refuse it. Thanks
Sent from my iPhone