Money to pay tuition

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Rosser
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money to pay tuition

Post by Rosser »

I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO, ENROLLED IN ROSS MEDICAL FOR THEIR DENTAL PROGRAM, I LIVE IN LOW INCOME HOUSING SO I HAVE NO RENT, BUT HAVE SOME UTILITIES, AND NO JOB, AND NO CHILD SUPPORT IS COMING IN. I AM INTERESTED IN FINDING OTHER RESOURCES TO PAY MY TUITION TO ROSS MEDICAL. IS THERE A STATE FUNDED PROGRAM THAT CAN HELP ME WITH MY EXPENSES? IM 37 YRS OLD AND JUST GETTING MY CAREER GOING, AND IM HAVING A HARD TIME GOING TO SCHOOL AND I KNOW I NEED A JOB, THE ONLY HRS I WILL GET IS PART TIME, WHICH THEN BRINGS MY FOOD BENEFITS DOWN AND MY UTILITY CHECK THAT I RECIEVE FROM MY APARTMENT, $34, WILL BE GONE. ANY ADVICE. AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money to pay tuition

Post by Admin »

There may be some grant programs out there for you. Here is info on several. There are grants for personal loans and expenses, and programs to help people go back to school and pay for college. Here is an extensive list of various grant and student programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Rosser wrote:I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO, ENROLLED IN ROSS MEDICAL FOR THEIR DENTAL PROGRAM, I LIVE IN LOW INCOME HOUSING SO I HAVE NO RENT, BUT HAVE SOME UTILITIES, AND NO JOB, AND NO CHILD SUPPORT IS COMING IN. I AM INTERESTED IN FINDING OTHER RESOURCES TO PAY MY TUITION TO ROSS MEDICAL. IS THERE A STATE FUNDED PROGRAM THAT CAN HELP ME WITH MY EXPENSES? IM 37 YRS OLD AND JUST GETTING MY CAREER GOING, AND IM HAVING A HARD TIME GOING TO SCHOOL AND I KNOW I NEED A JOB, THE ONLY HRS I WILL GET IS PART TIME, WHICH THEN BRINGS MY FOOD BENEFITS DOWN AND MY UTILITY CHECK THAT I RECIEVE FROM MY APARTMENT, $34, WILL BE GONE. ANY ADVICE. AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
RodgerE

Post by RodgerE »

To whom it may concern:
I am a 35 year old Hispanic male. I work full time but I am having a hard time making ends meet as I do not make enough money. I do apologize for bringing my burden to you but I am having a hard time finding what I need. I have school loans that I am currently paying off, also I have debt in which I am in and don't have the smallest idea how to get out of. I am about to end up homeless because I am unable to find a place I could afford with all of my debts. Could you point me to the right direction on how to apply for a grant to relieve some of the burden of my debt so that I don't end up defaulting on all my other loans?
I don't know where to start. I have a $10,000 credit card bill, I have a $30,000 school loan bill and I have a $17,000 car loan bill. Tuition is very high. This is not including the hospital bills because of my health due to all the problems in my life at the moment. All I need is a little relief so that I can manage to continue paying my bills and have a roof over my head.
My health is declining because of the stress and my depression/Anxiety is taking a toll trying to deal with this Tuition. I don't want to end up defaulting in all this. Is there any application you can point me to so that I can get some kind of grant to help me just a little? I would really appreciate any help you can offer me.
I want to thank you for your time upon reading this request. I know that your time is valuable. May God bless you.
Respectfully,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

With all those debts and loans, look into consolidation. That may help you with tuition too. Or improve your financial condition so you can get a student loan. Learn more on places to get a debt consolidation loan.

RodgerE wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:07 am I don't know where to start. I have a $10,000 credit card bill, I have a $30,000 school loan bill and I have a $17,000 car loan bill. Tuition is very high. This is not including the hospital bills because of my health due to all the problems in my life at the moment. All I need is a little relief so that I can manage to continue paying my bills and have a roof over my head.
My health is declining because of the stress and my depression/Anxiety is taking a toll trying to deal with this Tuition. I don't want to end up defaulting in all this. Is there any application you can point me to so that I can get some kind of grant to help me just a little? I would really appreciate any help you can offer me.
I want to thank you for your time upon reading this request. I know that your time is valuable. May God bless you.
Respectfully,