Grant money

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
clj56
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Grant money

Post by clj56 »

Hi: I am a very caring mother, so much so I raised three boys, am now raising our granddaughter and her half sister who is no relation to us. I was called to come and get our granddaughter because the mother was and still is on drugs. The sheriff was taking the 3 month old to put in the foster home. The children services asked us to help by takin the baby also, so we did. Only thing I asked of them was to pay the daycare bills so I could continue to work,because my husband is very ill and can nolonger work. They did for a while but when the mother never followed thru with what she was to do: get off drug, keep getting drug tested, get a place to live and a job, she never did so they closed the case. I have a 30,000.00 student loan I need to pay back and can't paying because I can't pay the daycare and student loan.

Please could someone help me pay off the student loan, so I can give these two girls a good life, since they don't get but $300.00 a month for the both isn"t that a shame, how can we raise them on that amount. I hope that God put it in someones heart to help. I know there are others who needs your help just as much.

Thank you for your time!

Carol
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Grant money

Post by Admin »

Well, you have have some options for paying student loans, and some grant programs are also in place to aid you in the process. There are options like forbearance, grants to pay loans if you volunteer, get loan paid off if you work in a certain field, and other options.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... dent_.html
clj56 wrote:Hi: I am a very caring mother, so much so I raised three boys, am now raising our granddaughter and her half sister who is no relation to us. I was called to come and get our granddaughter because the mother was and still is on drugs. The sheriff was taking the 3 month old to put in the foster home. The children services asked us to help by takin the baby also, so we did. Only thing I asked of them was to pay the daycare bills so I could continue to work,because my husband is very ill and can nolonger work. They did for a while but when the mother never followed thru with what she was to do: get off drug, keep getting drug tested, get a place to live and a job, she never did so they closed the case. I have a 30,000.00 student loan I need to pay back and can't paying because I can't pay the daycare and student loan.

Please could someone help me pay off the student loan, so I can give these two girls a good life, since they don't get but $300.00 a month for the both isn"t that a shame, how can we raise them on that amount. I hope that God put it in someones heart to help. I know there are others who needs your help just as much.

Thank you for your time!

Carol
Laz

Post by Laz »

I live in Colorado Springs and I am looking for grant money to help me pay utilities and rent for about nine to twelve months to get a fresh start. The grant can be a big help in helping me get reestablished and back on track. Are do you know anyone I can go to, to learn how to write grants, or get aid?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are numerous grant and financial assistance programs in El Paso and Colorado Springs Colorado.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
As you will see from the resource above, Energy Resource Center provides grants for bills and debts, there are credit counseling agencies, and numerous other financial aid programs to people who need help, or a so called fresh start.
Laz wrote:I live in Colorado Springs and I am looking for grant money to help me pay utilities and rent for about nine to twelve months to get a fresh start. The grant can be a big help in helping me get reestablished and back on track. Are do you know anyone I can go to, to learn how to write grants, or get aid?
Thomas1

Post by Thomas1 »

Hi Good people,
I'm a international student in Michigan State University. I lost 90% of my savings in a failed investment. I'm now facing a financial crisis. I want to seek some helps or grants as I have my wife and three kids living with me. The living cost is affordable for me and I also owns banks some credit debts. Please give me some suggestions. Thank you for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are scholarships that exist, if you want to consider those as grants that is fine. No grants can pay your debts or credit card bills. If you want information on the college scholarships this link may provide some background and information for you. Some may cover Michigan State University, but you will need to look around.
Thomas1 wrote:Hi Good people,
I'm a international student in Michigan State University. I lost 90% of my savings in a failed investment. I'm now facing a financial crisis. I want to seek some helps or grants as I have my wife and three kids living with me. The living cost is affordable for me and I also owns banks some credit debts. Please give me some suggestions. Thank you for your help.
Thaia

Post by Thaia »

I am looking at your website and I see that you may be able to provide information to me concerning help in paying my rent and bills... One is the GENERAL ASSISTANCE CASH GRANT. I notice it says it is for "County residents whose earnings are not more than the maximum allowed by the Grant program." Could you send information to me about this Grant program? I live in Alameda County in Oakland and my rent has been increased two times in two years for a total increase of $165. Coupled with all the other bills we need to pay we are in desperate need of assistance.
David145

Post by David145 »

I have not paid this months rent of $895 yet, and by the time I come up with it, next months will be due. I have yet to pay my power bill either, which is around $500 for the last two months. Once I get caught up I'm sure I can stay afloat. I'm not working, but do receive training benefits from unemployment, and student grants that help cover the cost of living. I fell behind awhile ago, but have managed to keep things going until now, it's all caught up. I think my weekly benefit being reduced by 21% due to federal budget cuts, and my summer quarter student aid is half as much as usual. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have not yet received an eviction notice because my landlord is an elderly gentlemen and will accept my word on when I can pay, he won't get an eviction notice unless he is actually going to go through with the eviction.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

HUD offers a grant program for housing and rent needs. But if you are not working, then your chances of getting help is limited. Another question is why is your power bill $500 for two months? That is outrageously high. If you are not working you need to budget much better than you are. But if you are looking for grants or fear an eviction, then try the HUD service. Read Emergency shelter and government food program.