Nursing school

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
krystal
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Nursing school

Post by krystal »

Hello,
I have recently been accepted to the Washburn University School of Nursing for the August 2017 semester! I am very excited to pursue my dream of becoming a nurse & helping others in my community with their health care needs.
On another note, I am a single mother of 4 children. When I received my acceptance letter in the mail I cried with tears of joy! Unfortunately, my tears of joy were quickly turned to tears of sadness after finding out how expensive nursing school is & also finding out that financial aid as well as government grants will not cover all of my expenses. I am very worried that I will not be able to pay for these expenses & therefore not be able to attend the program that I worked so hard to get to.
So, I am writing you this email today to ask if your organization provides more grant based aid to help single mothers like myself with education costs..?
PSNC1

Re: Nursing school

Post by PSNC1 »

I feel lost. Nowhere to turn. I graduated from nursing school but I have been in a domestic violence relationship for two years. I finally got rescued by Southampton police when the kicked in the door and saved me I almost lost my life.
I'm a mother of four children and he's now in prison but caused us to lose our home caused me to lose my job and had to withdraw from nursing school. Christmas is near and I have no income for presents or a place to live we are all staying in a room at a relative’s house. I'm lost don't know where to turn.
I need some grant or financial help for my children and I for a place to call home presents for them to wake up to. Counseling for us. Please help I have nowhere to turn to.
In July I tried to go to house of grace and they wouldn't help because I had two boys. They took all info said she call me back. I never heard from her on the grant. A few days later Jeremy came home and beat me because it turns out the lady recognized our names asked her son don't you work? He told her yes she said he beats her she says and he went to work and told hime I don't feel safe the only safe place in my town let me down.
Quigly

Re: Nursing school

Post by Quigly »

Hello, I am seeking help with financial assistance. I am a single mom of 3 one year olds and trying to go to nursing school. My oldest will be turning 2 in October and my twins are now one. I have found a place to stay and a job but it’s gotten harder since my grandmother just passed last week. i am seeking a grant for school and the bills. I have no help from family and I have only one female friend. I am trying to rebound for the father of all 3 kids left. If I could get caught up with rent and get the lights turned on in my name that would be great.