need help with getting a car

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
jessica95221
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help with getting a car

Post by jessica95221 »

i am a 22 year old female taking care of my disabled father. i have a really good job and recetly lost transportation. i need help with getting a car to get back and forth to work on time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help with getting a car

Post by Admin »

Try the Ways to Work program. Also, if you post your county I may be able to find more programs. Many community action agencies have relationships with charities or other groups that can provide people used cars (or zero interest rate loans) so that people can use these cars for transportation to work.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _work.html
jessica95221 wrote:i am a 22 year old female taking care of my disabled father. i have a really good job and recetly lost transportation. i need help with getting a car to get back and forth to work on time.
sam1

Car repairs

Post by sam1 »

I need emergency funding for car repair. I had an estimate and it is 600.00 and I do not have the money to pay for it. I just went back to work make little money 10 an hour and I have had to move so I have huge expenses and no credit, so banks will not loan me money.

I live in Illinois.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Car repairs

Post by Admin »

I think try an unsecured loan. Just be cautious of the terms of the loan, and the interest rate. You would be able to use the money for car repairs. These type of loans are good for people with limited income and/or poor credit numbers.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/uns ... loans.html
sam1 wrote:I need emergency funding for car repair. I had an estimate and it is 600.00 and I do not have the money to pay for it. I just went back to work make little money 10 an hour and I have had to move so I have huge expenses and no credit, so banks will not loan me money.

I live in Illinois.
Troyyer

Post by Troyyer »

I am in need of a handicap accessible vehicle. I have been living with MS for 29 years. In the past 2 years I have had extensive surgery on my back (3 in the last 7 months.) I can no longer use the vehicle I had, as I now need a scooter for mobility. If I had a way to transport my scooter I could regain my independence and even go back to work. I am a licensed mental health counselor. I have been searching for a very long time for information on grants or other assistance for purchasing one. I have no resources with which to use and no one to turn to for help. If you could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, stop you searching for grants and other transportation programs. As we have what you are looking for! If you only need a scooter, that is obviously cheaper than a car, so you may have better luck. Especially if also disabled your chances of getting some type of help increase. So locate our resources for cars and scooters below, as we have many of them listed here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_car.html