Please help!

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Helpme2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Please help!

Post by Helpme2 »

To Whom it may concern,
Been looking for a job since Jan. 2015 but no luck. Don't have a car since accident Oct. 31, 2013. I need this grant money to pay for the rest of my bills, college loan, get my stuff out of storage, pay unemployment,etc. PLease say you will help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Please help!

Post by Admin »

Where? Most programs are local. With that long list of needs, maybe try a community action agency. It also sounds like you need to talk to a job counselor or professional to review your approach to seeking a job as the job market is very strong, the unemployment rate is lower than it has been in 9 years, and the number of employers hiring is the highest that is has been in 15 years. Community action can often help with that too. They are located in most states and counties, and find examples of the assistance available from community action agencies.
Helpme2

Post by Helpme2 »

To whom it may concern,
Where I live, you need a car to get to and from work. Since I've been in this accident in 2013, I can not get a loan, my credit is bad,
have no job, no money. I was taking care of my mother at home before she had a nasty fall and is now in a nursing home. I was paying my bills up until then. I've been looking for a job ever since, its really hard when a person doesn't have transportation, no money, bad credit. With this $5000.00 I can pay the rest of my bills, get my stuff out of storage, and maybe have alittle left over to try to get something started, hopefully a job of some sort. Please help me.
Helpme2
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, maybe not a grant, but try a no-interest loan. It operates similar ways. But $5000 is a lot. You really should have some credit scores. Find the Cleveland loan programs on the main site, and call around to apply.
Helpme2 wrote: I was paying my bills up until then. I've been looking for a job ever since, its really hard when a person doesn't have transportation, no money, bad credit. With this $5000.00 I can pay the rest of my bills, get my stuff out of storage, and maybe have alittle left over to try to get something started, hopefully a job of some sort. Please help me.
Helpme2