Child care assistance

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
a123
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Child care assistance

Post by a123 »

I am looking for a program that provides financial assistance with child care in Erie PA. I would like to have an individual not an organization child sit during an externship and then after I get hired at a local medical facility. Please advise if there is an organization that could assist me with the financial aspect in my area. thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Child care assistance

Post by Admin »

Child care in Erie County? I think try these local agencies. The Erie County Salvation Army ((814) 454-6497) as well as the St. Martin Center, Inc. (1-888-452-6113). While they not have funding for child care expenses and bills, they may be able to refer you to who to talk to for this type of assistance. Good luck.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gram1.html
a123 wrote:I am looking for a program that provides financial assistance with child care in Erie PA. I would like to have an individual not an organization child sit during an externship and then after I get hired at a local medical facility. Please advise if there is an organization that could assist me with the financial aspect in my area. thank you
Gourmet

Post by Gourmet »

I was receiving child care help from family due to abusive ex-boyfriend who I finally got away from. I tried getting my two kids away from all the drama by moving to Tennessee which I also received help from my father for two months and he all the sudden stopped. I had no family there, no help, no child care. Nothing.
So I gave away all my stuff just to come back to Florida. I have been living with my mom for a week now and I'm not wanted here either. Therefore I need help for my kids. I need help getting my own place and vouchers for child care. I need assistance for getting on my feet so my kids can have a Good life.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some government assistance programs to help provide child care. If you are working and/or in job training, and just need some short term support, then apply. It is an income based program, so you may need to pay some of the cost involved too. Find free daycare vouchers.
Gourmet wrote: I need help getting my own place and vouchers for child care. I need assistance for getting on my feet so my kids can have a Good life.