Commuting to a long off school

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
HopeYouKnow
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Commuting to a long off school

Post by HopeYouKnow »

I am a student at a school that is almost 30 miles away. My concern is the commute once winter comes, as I also co. I have been looking for studio apartments near Davis Applied Technology College in Kaysville, Utah. I am currently going to school 6 hours a day 5 days a week. In order to finish much quicker I would like to go 9-12 hours a day 5 days a week.
This also makes it hard to find a good paying job with enough hours to support myself. I have FASFA that pays for my schooling, but I would like to know what kind of assistance I could receive for rent, utility, food, etc.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Commuting to a long off school

Post by Admin »

If you have some FASFA aid, great for you! But you may also want some supplies, clothes, and items to write on or even computers. Therefore, try one of the many back to school supply programs, which can give you free stuff. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... hool_.html
HopeYouKnow wrote:I am a student at a school that is almost 30 miles away. I have FASFA that pays for my schooling, but I would like to know what kind of assistance I could receive for rent, utility, food, etc.