Been late to work due to truck problems

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Heather Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Been late to work due to truck problems

Post by Heather Mac »

Hello I'm from Houston TX, and I been taking the bus to drop my kids off at the babysitter, then to work, my vehicle messed up. I'm late to work sometimes and they told me if I keep being late I will get fired.
I really need help fixing my truck, I just don't have the funds to fix it, and I really need my job. Thanks for any information I can get.
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Been late to work due to truck problems

Post by Admin »

Houston is know for its churches and religious groups, so maybe the churches can help pay for car repairs. Or a volutneer at a local parish will help with your truck. This is even more likely if your job depends on it and you may otherwise be fired.
Heather Mac wrote:Hello I'm from Houston TX, and I been taking the bus to drop my kids off at the babysitter, then to work, my vehicle messed up. I'm late to work sometimes and they told me if I keep being late I will get fired.
I really need help fixing my truck, I just don't have the funds to fix it, and I really need my job. Thanks for any information I can get.
Sent from my iPhone