Substance abuse treatment center

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
chass
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Substance abuse treatment center

Post by chass »

Rent, electric & utility, car payment, insurance. But most of all financial assistance to help my husband to a drug and alcohol rehab treatment center. He's our family's main source of income provider.
His hourly wage is $23 an hour, he has to work many over times to make ends needs. He's a wonderful father and husband, but his addictions is effecting his work and family life. And I'm a wife who's a full time student with onyx one more year of schooling to complete my AAS, degree and together we have three wonderful children. Our family needs help for his drug abuse, any help would be a BLESSING! Thank you!
BeckyG
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Substance abuse treatment center

Post by BeckyG »

I need financial help with covering the cost of a Residential Treatment Center for my mental health crisis. I currently suffer from Major Depressive disorder, PTSD, anxiety and suicidal idealization. I have raised over 17 thousand dollars, but still need $5,500. Is there any charities or scholarships that could help cover the costs? Thank you!