Unborn child coming

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
PlaceLikeThis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unborn child coming

Post by PlaceLikeThis »

Hello. I am 20 years old, I have a 7 month old son and an unborn child. I am currently seeking help with my rent. If I don't come up with 575$ before April 1st, my children and I will be evicted. I am a single mom and I need help just once. I have a job lined up but I can't find babysitters. I just need to get by for April please help me if you can. I'm begging you to help me and my babies. Thank You.
Dexia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Unborn child coming

Post by Dexia »

Hello Sir/Madam,
Currently, I am serving US Army as a reservist at E-4, Athens. GA. I have a child aged two(2) years with another unborn child coming. He is going to preschool. At this moment, my wife is the only person supporting all households as I am the one to take care of my boy. My baby had some adjustment issues. So, my wife is also not making enough money. Thus, I am seeking some financial assistance. Could you please guide me or provide some suggestions to overcome this overwhelming moment? Thank you in advance.