Please Help With a Greyhound Bus Ticket

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Janet7873
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Please Help With a Greyhound Bus Ticket

Post by Janet7873 »

Hello My Name is Janet Garman, I need help paying for my bus ticket from Albuquerque NM to Harlingen Tx by Wed December 13th because CYFD has my two younger children in state custody in Tx due to being removed from the home they were living in due to Abuse in that home and My Daughter has a Mental Illness and is Currently in a Facility in Harlingen Tx and I have been working with the Case worker involved with My Children and the plan is for Reunificasion and I have done all that was asked of me in my safety plan but Due to the Fact that my daughter has a Mental Illness she wants me to Visit with my daughter at least once a month so they can see how we interact I am Required to make the visit by next Wed the 13th and I don't have the money for my bus ticket to go this month due to such short notice but if I don't get there for the visit on Wed the 13th they are going to ask for My Parental Rights to be Terminated for My Children. Please Help Me in being able to get my bus ticket to go there and back I Love My Kids with all My Heart and I have Worked Very Hard Completing all the Requirements of My Safety Plan and I don't want to lose My Children permeantley due to Not being able to get there for this visit. Please feel free to contact me as soon as Possible about this I would Really Appreciate it Greatly.

Thank You
Janet Garman
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Please Help With a Greyhound Bus Ticket

Post by Admin »

Well, we can't help you pay for it. But some companies, such as Greyhound, may have an assistance program for you. It may be able to get you to where you need to go. Find more details here. Locate free bus passes for you and your family.
Janet7873 wrote:Hello, I need help paying for my bus ticket from Albuquerque NM to Harlingen Tx. The Requirements of My Safety Plan and I don't want to lose My Children permeantley due to Not being able to get there for this visit. Please feel free to contact me as soon as Possible about this I would Really Appreciate it Greatly.

Thank You
Mount Pleasant

Post by Mount Pleasant »

Hi, I’m in a domestic violent relationship. I’m looking for help on a greyhound bus ticket. I have an aunt who is going to help me when I get there. But all I have to do is get a greyhound ticket to New York and I’ll be okay. But I was wondering if you guys help. With getting a ticket or a voucher for a greyhound ticket. I really need no escape before he finds me. If you guys could be of any assistance. I’ll be waiting on a reply. t.I.A
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe Catholic Charities in NYC offers greyhound bus tickets. Maybe a voucher, discounted tickets, or some other assistance. Try them for help, and more on Catholic Charities assistance programs.

Mount Pleasant wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:19 am Hi, I’m in a domestic violent relationship. I’m looking for help on a greyhound bus ticket. I have an aunt who is going to help me when I get there. But all I have to do is get a greyhound ticket to New York and I’ll be okay. But I was wondering if you guys help. With getting a ticket or a voucher for a greyhound ticket. I really need no escape before he finds me. If you guys could be of any assistance. I’ll be waiting on a reply. t.I.A
Krampus

Post by Krampus »

To Whom It May Concern,
I was just informed today by my sister in San Diego, that our mother has been referred to Hospice and is looking at two weeks left to live. I have my last unemployment check for $211 coming in tomorrow. My Greyhound Buss ticket will cost me $166 to get from Portland Oregon to San Diego. I'm worried about getting back home afterwards. Is there anyway that you could help me with this?
As I don't think that I will be having the time to check my emails during this time.