Waiting on life insurance pay out

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Muchado
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Waiting on life insurance pay out

Post by Muchado »

Was in accident on the job I was the passagenger. We have a family on
business, so life insurance policy. I have a child who is kind of sickly and me also since the
accident. Its will be my son birthday on the 209th of this month and I
can't get him anything are do anything for him because in trying to pay bills
things are getting cut off. I don't have a phone so they can get in contact
with me not even are doctors. I'm doing the best I can I'm waiting on the
life insurance insurance To pay but the say I have to wait until everything is done. I can't
wait no longer.
I'm going to have to do something my baby is 7 about to be 8
and I don't want him to go through this. I'm trying to find the help but it
seems There not anyone out there who will help anymore.
Mandiandfamily

Re: Waiting on life insurance pay out

Post by Mandiandfamily »

I have a family member, Cindy and her husband Terry Sharkey have worked hard all their lives. They have had heat break, and she is waiting on a life insurance pay out in the meantime. They have helped numerous people in the past. Terry has been brought home by ambulance to die at home, he is on Hospice. He was a patient approximately 2 weeks at Mercy Hospital, Des Moines, Iowa. His wife has worked as a LPN for years. She is caring for him at home, and not working while waiting on the life insurance payout. She is in family leave. The furnace quit, and they need a new one, and there is no money. A go fund me page has been started, but it is to be in the low 40's this week. Is there anyone who can help us? Anything at all? My name is Rhonda. We live in Lake City, Iowa.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Waiting on life insurance pay out

Post by Admin »

if they are waiting for the life insurance payment, we have places they can go for money or financial aid while they wait. Or maybe a short term loan. But look here for resources and get free money.