Wheelchair friendly home

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Mills
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Wheelchair friendly home

Post by Mills »

My apologies, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to answer. Let me explain. I am a single mother of 4. My oldest is my only daughter, she is going to be 12 in April. My oldest son just turned 11. My 6 year old son is going thru a tough time right now. Behavioral issues, defiance, and refuses to eat anything. My youngest son, just turned 4. He was born with a brain bleed, and quickly after was diagnosed with left hemiplegic cerebral palsy. He is tube fed as he had severe food a versions. He cannot walk as well as other complications.
We currently reside in a two bedroom condo on the second floor. We have our grown our living space. And my son's wheelchair has to stay in storage downstairs because we have no elevator. I was hoping you could I find someone/where that assists in my kind of situation. With my younger son’s disabilities, I am not been able to work. He also is prone to seizures.
Shep Redder
anti spam: Blue

Re: Wheelchair friendly home

Post by Shep Redder »

Hello,
I went to Total Community Action in New Orleans, LA today to get emergency help with a delinquent electricity bill for my wheelchair friendly home. THEY HAVE NO LIHEAP FUNDS AVAILABLE! How is that possible???
PLEASE help me! I use an electric wheelchair which must be charged every night. There is a porch wheelchair lift which lowers me to ground level so I can get out of the house. I only have 3 days!
I will attach my disability benefit letter, and the Entergy bill
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Wheelchair friendly home

Post by Admin »

Since you need a disability / wheelchair friendly home as soon as possible, we have some various options listed. Of course they are income based too. Look here for no wait list homes to rent.