Car note assistance

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
CarolGay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car note assistance

Post by CarolGay »

Hello I am a single mom with a 13 year old son living in home with me. I am in between jobs and desperately need help paying car note as an emergency one time thing so i dont lose car which would make situation even more difficult. I need info on resources to contact for help. I am in Colquitt County Georgia. Thank you.
Bobbie13

Re: Car note assistance

Post by Bobbie13 »

Hello. Last March, I stepped out on faith and moved from St. Louis, MO to Atlanta. When I first got here, getting on my feet was a little challenging with no family and no job at the time, but I did it. Toward the end of April, I was able to get an apartment, and toward the end of June, I was blessed with a decent paying job.
However, I was behind on my car note, because most of my car note money and savings went towards paying for extended stay hotels while searching for a place, so in August, my car was repossessed, and because I lived in East Point and work in Duluth, I was unable to make it to work on time on Marta, so that caused me to lose my job, followed with my apartment.
I reached out to organizations for help, but I assume that being that I'm 35 and have no dependents, I was unable to get help, so I lost everything. Gratefully, I'm currently working and getting back on my feet. I currently stay with a friend I met here in Atlanta, and I'm looking to move into a 1 bedroom.
I know that there is an eviction on my credit, which will make it hard to get back into a place, so I'm reaching out to you all to see if there is ANY assistance that you can help me with the car note or other bills. It would be greatly appreciated. I’m looking for a 1 bedroom, and if I could stay at $600 or less per month, (and all electric if possible), and if I could be towards the downtown area or south of downtown that would be amazing. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to speaking with you.
W Dubler

Post by W Dubler »

To whomever it may concern,
I am currently unemployed and I need help paying my car note. It is currently two in a half months behind. My bill is $500 pass due and my vehicle is up for repo. If possible can I please get some help? I am a mother and student.
Sincerely yours,
Erica

Post by Erica »

I’m in need of helping to pay my car note for this month. I’ve tried to make it and I’m struggling, I do not have car insurance and I need to get back and forth to help a client who is disabled.  My car company is calling me and I need my car to even help my disabled mom and brothers out. Can you help me out with assistance on my car note? I have run out of options and I cannot lose my car no insurance and my cell phone is about to be suspended as well. All of these concerns are due December 20th, 2019. I am not able to do Christmas this year. All of this hurts my heart!
Thank you,