Moving truck for moving

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
shirlee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Moving truck for moving

Post by shirlee »

Hi, I am in California since 1994 which I was only going to be here a small while I am told to get out of where I am living. I sold my place to come home but that didn't pan out. I do not have any friends nor relatives out here & I am scared to death I am going to have to get a store room & then live in my truck with my family of 2 dogs and a cat. If I could PLEASE GET A MOVING truck to come home I could get storage there till I find some where because I still have friends in there.
I mostly need to get where I can get help and English & not be afraid because I have friends and there. I have had several surgery's here but I feel so lost and all alone & if I could just get back to Missouri I know more of what to do. PLEASE bring me home if I have to be on the streets.
I'd rather be where I have friends who will help me here and the but I need to get there 1st. Please I pray to God for your help renting me a truck to bring my things & tow my Ranger. Please I beg you HELP ME COME HOME WITH THAT MOVING TRUCK. I AM SO SCARED HERE!!! I don't know how to live on the street & I have been ripped off so much this homeless bit might be my life. I am 62 & on disability. Please help me.
JMichales

Re: Moving truck for moving

Post by JMichales »

Hello, I am asking for assistance for my situation. A friend and I were homeless, and another close friend of ours asked if we would want to move into an apartment and take over the lease. Today we had inquired a paper stating the prior tenants have a back pay of rent and 3 day eviction. We are comfortable in this place we are making into a home. My friend is a widow and just recently lost her oldest child, also has a daughter who has a 11-month-old baby with another on the way. If there is any way we can get help with the rent as well as a moving truck as it is costly, it would be much appreciated. Hope to hear back from you and have a blessed day. Thank you for your time.
Dead People

Re: Moving truck for moving

Post by Dead People »

Hello! Good Afternoon,

My name is Holly; I am currently living in Duluth, Georgia and we need a moving truck to help us move and money to pay for it. I have two children, one in Elementary and one in College. I am a single mother who is in need of help with a security deposit and helping with moving the truck. If there is anything that you can do to help me, I would appreciate it a lot. It's been a struggle for the past 2 years, and it hasn't gotten any better. I always try to set good examples for my children, but the moving truck is too costly and I need help with it. I don't have much family support, although I wish I had strong family support. And I understand that It's a different generation out here. I have to work hard to help my oldest daughter in college so she doesn't follow what I've been through. None of the fathers are not present in my children's lives, it hurts me so badly, but I know that I have to continue to strive for the best for them.