Furniture for income based home, and need household goods

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
TesSLund
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Furniture for income based home, and need household goods

Post by TesSLund »

Hello, I and my daughter are new to the area. We just got approved for an income based home (plan on moving in December 1st). I have a piece of a job where I can afford the deposit to move but we have nothing to go in the home....no beds, tables, lights, etc. I've been searching and searching around for places that will help with furniture and household items (being that we don't have the money to get things). Can you direct me to a place that can donate furniture for free? I can't purchase anything.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Furniture for income based home, and need household goods

Post by Admin »

There are many places that give free stuff to the poor. There is even financial help too. You can find household supplies, furniture (including from the Salvation Army Family Stores), and other things. But your income needs to be low enough, or they may ask for a little financial contribution from you fro the stuff.
TesSLund wrote:Hello, I and my daughter are new to the area. We just got approved for an income based home (plan on moving in December 1st). I have a piece of a job where I can afford the deposit to move but we have nothing to go in the home....no beds, tables, lights, etc. I've been searching and searching around for places that will help with furniture and household items (being that we don't have the money to get things). Can you direct me to a place that can donate furniture for free? I can't purchase anything.