Homeowner insurance not paying for leaks and mold

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
My_friend
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Homeowner insurance not paying for leaks and mold

Post by My_friend »

I found this contact information so I'm going see if it's right. I financial assistance. I'm in debt from credit cards and mortgage. But I have serious problem with my house I might not be able to live in it much longer because the upstairs leaks and possible mold issue. I went to my home owners insurance and they said it was preexist so they could not help me? I need help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Homeowner insurance not paying for leaks and mold

Post by Admin »

Maybe one of the community action agencies in Indiana can help you here. They may offer some loans for the home repair, help you get fixes for the leaks, or even deal with home insurance company on legalities of the policy.
My_friend wrote:I found this contact information so I'm going see if it's right. I financial assistance. I'm in debt from credit cards and mortgage. But I have serious problem with my house I might not be able to live in it much longer because the upstairs leaks and possible mold issue. I went to my home owners insurance and they said it was preexist so they could not help me? I need help.