Motor

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Bluetooth
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Motor

Post by Bluetooth »

Me and my wife are currently receiving cash aid through San Bernardino California with the Cal-works and cal-fresh. I'm in a job search program and I'm in the process of attending a security guard program to get a certificate.....my last job of 3 years went out of business and left me in debt. My main concern for employment is transportation. My vehicle currently isn't running. It needs a motor replacement. So I'd like to ask if you can please help me with getting a financial aid with vehicle repairs.
Minaj

Re: Motor

Post by Minaj »

I am being evicted because I cannot afford my trailer, so I have nowhere to live. Last night after getting out of work my van motor stopped. It now has to be scrapped because there is no way I can afford to fix it. My fiancée and I are really struggling financially. We need as much help as we can get.
Slaybells

Re: Motor

Post by Slaybells »

I appreciate the information. I thought as much. I had met another veteran about a month ago and he told me he had his replaced at no cost but it didn't make sense since he was a Union county resident and he said that Mecklenburg County was the people to contact. Due to circumstances I will not delve into now money I should be receiving each month for my disabilities are being garnished. In October I will start receiving the money and will at that time be able to afford to at least replace the motor. I guess I'll contact veteran organizations for assistance.
Again I appreciate the response. I don't mind unfortunate responses, I just do not like no responses. Have a good weekend.