Pro-bono attorneys for my client

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
JoshDavis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Pro-bono attorneys for my client

Post by JoshDavis »

Hello, I am in need of a nonprofit legal assistance team to help me for a family case I have going on in Waukesha County in Wisconsin. I am on state assistance for food and medical, and cannot afford an attorney, but I am in desperate need of help ASAP!! Opposing party is using the only nonprofit legal clinic I know of in the area, which is NLS legal services. I need to find someone ASAP. Please contact me in regards to this, Thank you.
Midway

Re: Pro-bono attorneys for my client

Post by Midway »

To whom it may concern:
I am I desperate need of prayer and lots of help from a free attorney. I have been in the Military for over 17 years. I was in a vehicle accident and the day the claim was paid to me money was stolen from my account because I lost my debit card. Now my only car is going to be sold because I cannot come up with the 5000 dollars to get it out of the shop.
I would also ask that you pray for my 3 young boys that I have not seen since November. My ex-wife has turned them against me and has brought up multiple bogus charges in which I have had to post bond and pay for attorney. To say the least I am tapped out and can't find another pr-bono attorney that is willing to work with me on payments and not expect a lump sum, which I cannot afford. Lastly, please pray that my ex-wife finds God and stops all of her antics. I am currently in an inpatient PTSD program in Kansas City for events that happened overseas. Thank you in advance for your concern in this matter.
Lertyou

Post by Lertyou »

Hello,
I live in Sacramento, California 95815. I am looking for a way to keep my house. I have been looking for a new job like crazy that I thought I had more time and just found out that my house was just sold at auction.
I have worked very hard to get and keep my house and do not want to lose it. I do not have the money to get an attorney and was wondering if there is anything that I can do to get a pro-bono one? If there is any one that can call me and walk me through what I can do and what I need to do on my in I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So what is the issue with your house in Sacramento? Foreclosure? If so, try a free lawyer in California. They may offer counseling or help you battle the issue in the court system. They are free, or pro-bono, so you do not need money.

Lertyou wrote:Hello,
I live in Sacramento, California 95815. I am looking for a way to keep my house. I do not have the money to get an attorney and was wondering if there is anything that I can do to get a pro-bono one?