Truck to help us move

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Goldman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Truck to help us move

Post by Goldman »

I live in a student housing from last year due to an emergency relocation. I'm 56 years old and lease is Finnished August 1, 2015. My brother is coming to live with me. He is being discharged from Assistant living in Greensboro and wants to stay with me. Our place will not be ready until August 1, 2015. I need a truck that can store our boxers until the fourth. I will pay gas and perhaps a small reasonable fee for the two extra day. Please help! Thank you. My brother is greatly appreciated too. Thank you.
Multiple
anti spam: Blue

Re: Truck to help us move

Post by Multiple »

I and my girlfriend live at the Phoenix apartments and need to move. Do have lease and living proof. Can you please help us with a good clean in good shape queen bed ASAP, as well as truck to move it with. We also need a dresser and end table as well as small dining table? Please call me at.
Thank you
P.S. thrift store said they have items. Any help? I don't have a truck or car.I am in mental health counseling and had surgery in back not long ago.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Truck to help us move

Post by Admin »

We highly doubt anyone will give you a truck. Maybe check with a church. They may have volunteers to help you move. They may also have a thrift store on site too. So try one of those for help, and we have a list here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ance_.html