URGENT Need to find help with part of rent and utillities

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
doxiegirll
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

URGENT Need to find help with part of rent and utillities

Post by doxiegirll »

I found myself in the unexspected position recently of having to move for the second time in as many months on top of trying to come up with car repair money which I am still working on as well as trying to keep from losing all of mine and my kids belongings in storage.
I am a single disabled mother, when I moved back to my home state of Michigan after my mothers passing in 2010 to help keep my late mothers house and property from being foreclosed on. I never exspected to find my self in the possition that I am currently in. I moved in to a apartment complex for disabled and elderly people not long after moving in my truck needed repairs after losing its serpentine belt. 445$s later I am back on the road even after moving costs things are going along but I start having issues at my new apartment complex. I have complaints of to many visitors in and out of my apartment I also get blamed for any and almost all unknown additional vehicale traffic in the parking lot. :shock: I didn't know that when I moved into this place that I was moving in to an almost vertuale lock down as if it was a dormatory not apartment complex. I was even having people peering in my windows to see what I was doing and numerous other things my privacy was invaded like I have never had it done before it was aweful. As well as being complained about for thing I never did. So I had to move again for my own sanity as the property manager felt that I was not a fit for that property she didn't think that there was any issue other then I had my family who visited to often. I barely managed to come up with the 1200.$s for the rent, security deposit, cleaning deposit and last months rent for my new apartment complex and the moving truck as by this time the transmition went out in my truck as well. I was able to barrow part of this money but all of this has put me short for this months rent and utilities. I can't get help from the state or most of the other organizations till I get a court filed eviction notice. I don't have one of those and I don't see the nessity of allowing things to get that far if it could be avoided. These organizations won't help me get a payment to my storage unit in Arizona to keep it from being sold off and me lossing the rest of my childrenrs and my things. If I can get things taken care of for this month then April be no problem I have looked at all of the situations that I have to resolve this month and if I get the rent, help with the utilities {the turn off bill for the other place and connection bill for the current apt.} and the storage unit, Then I will be back on track I even have a small part time position to utilize my secretareal skills coming up to ensure that I wont have problems in the future. Any and all help figureing this out will be most welcome thank you
Adamakin

Re: URGENT Need to find help with part of rent and utillities

Post by Adamakin »

Well I have a roommate and we split the rent and she had lost her job so now this is the 2nd or 3rd time we have been late on rent and I can cover my half. She did just start a new job but hasn’t made enough to pay rent and she is a single mother as well as me and I work 8am-5pm so it hard for me to go to a place that offer assistance when on my break or lunch. As they do not answer the phone and the places close to early.
Please email me ASAP, as it is urgent. I don’t want to lose our apartment and if we can get at least two or the months of assistance so we can stay afoot and save more money that would be great.
Sterling S
anti spam: Blue

Re: URGENT Need to find help with part of rent and utillities

Post by Sterling S »

I need help paying a part of this month's rent and probably a little help with November, as well. I am unemployed bit not getting benefits because my temporary disability consumed all monies in my account. I have live here for 6 years and really just need a little help with the utility bills as well as rent. I know I will have a job soon with as hard as I'm working at finding one.