Need household goods and supplies

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Clear One
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need household goods and supplies

Post by Clear One »

I contracted MRSA after having double knee replacement surgery. MRSA is highly contagious and can result in death if not treated. I lost my job in October and have not worked since then. My daughter has been trying to help but due to not having insurance most funds are going for medications and Doctor visits. I have to take medications for a month at a time, wash clothing separate, bath and dish soap. As you can see this has caused a bad financial prob. I get food stamps to help but no help with utilities. In need of help with bills or bath and laundry soaps, bleach and disinfectants. These are all expensive costs and any help I can get will be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need household goods and supplies

Post by Admin »

For those cleaning supplies/household goods such as soap or detergent, call a clothing closet in Lee County. Or maybe try a homeless shelter. They may also have referrals to local clinics for medical equipment for MRSA. A clothing closet will not have medications, but maybe the referrals will help with that. Find Lee County clothing closets.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hello, I’m trying to get help with my bills and Christmas presents for my kids. I have 5 total but my oldest no longer stays with me.
I moved to Killeen hoping for better but I lost my job and times are very hard. I run out of household supplies, food, toilet paper, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, dish soap detergent etc. I’m stretching to pay my bills and buy those supplies.
I’m borrowing from family to cover bills and asking if anyone can help me get my kids sum gifts for Christmas. Please contact me if you can send me where I need to go to get this help. Please thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Household supplies can often be provided by a food pantry, as they have more than groceries. Or you can request a voucher from a thrift store. Either may be options for you. There are many other ways to get free stuff too, and they can be found here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... stuff.html
Adam wrote:I run out of household supplies, food, toilet paper, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, dish soap detergent etc. I’m stretching to pay my bills and buy those supplies.
Hailey

Post by Hailey »

I have a friend that lost her house so I took her and her 5 kids in and I myself am going through a divorce and struggle also but I couldn’t have her and the kids on the street. I take her to work and her kids to school and pick them up. Now because of these kids we are behind in household supplies and other goods. We just need a little help with food while they are here.
It’s going to make my light bill go up and water bill but I can try to manage that but her kids don’t have but a few things to wear and I’ll have to try to get household supplies like wash powder, dish liquid, toilet paper, soap, deodorant and things of that sort. Any help would be greatly appreciated please as soon as possible. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are clothing closets and thrift stores in Cincinnati Ohio. They may offer free stuff, and read about them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... hing_.html
But if there are 5 kids, and homeless or close to it, they need much more than household supplies. Be sure to review the site for other housing and rent programs in the Hamilton County Ohio region too. As both clothes and shelter/housing seem to be needed.
Hailey wrote:I have a friend that lost her house so I took her and her 5 kids in and I myself am going through a divorce and struggle also but I couldn’t have her and the kids on the street. I take her to work and her kids to school and pick them up. Now because of these kids we are behind in household supplies and other goods. We just need a little help with food while they are here.
It’s going to make my light bill go up and water bill but I can try to manage that but her kids don’t have but a few things to wear and I’ll have to try to get household supplies like wash powder, dish liquid, toilet paper, soap, deodorant and things of that sort. Any help would be greatly appreciated please as soon as possible. Thank you.
JMartin

Post by JMartin »

My name is Dakota. I live in North Wilkesboro NC 28659. I was needing to know all the resources/agencies that would help me with a few things such as household goods and personal supplies.

1- Free Christmas presents/toys for my 2 babies. A 1 year old & a 2 year old. Local places you know for sure could or even legit websites that would mail me free stuff for my babies.
2- Any charities, people or churches ext.. that would help me with house hold items such as cleaning supplies and gas vouchers to get me and my kids to important appointments. Or websites that are 100% legit to be giving away gift cards, baby supplies, anything that could help me.
I've had 4 hip surgeries and a total hip replacement. I broke my hip as a child. I'm unable to work but we need these household goods and supplies. I'm still waiting on my disability. I have no family to ask to help me with anything. I need something local I'm unable to go out of Wilkes county. Every website is always lying about helping or sending me free items. Please please give me some information about places or people that could help me.!!!