Hello, we were in a car accident

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
edjo48
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Hello, we were in a car accident

Post by edjo48 »

Hi,
I was in a car accident in August of this year and lost use of my left leg. Half of my foot needs to be amputated this week due to the injury and I am devistated. I am a single parent and have a son and daughter. To make matters bad, I had a heart attack this summer. We live in a red state without any family to help. I work at a convenience store and have no car. Any help would be great. thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hello, we were in a car accident

Post by Admin »

Hi,
You did not say what you need help with. Regardless, we have information on assistance in Idaho, including medical care from clinics, emergency financial aid, self-sufficiency, and other support. Click here for information on Idaho financial assistance programs. Maybe some non-profits will have local resources for transportation too.
Clear One

Post by Clear One »

Hi, I'm sorry for being incompetent and unable to plan before putting our car in the shop and asking for help is a humbling. On December 20, 2012 I put our only vehicle in the shop here in Houston, TX assuming that renting a car while our car was in the shop would be a wise decision but turned out not to be such a wise decision. Now we are stuck with a car rental and a car repair bill that is $816.28 + another $80.00 on the car rental because unfortunately the car was not ready until today so in all we are needing $896.28. I am a school bus driver for the local high school and my wife is disabled and is in the Nursing and Rehab Center here in Texas. If you need to contact me please call me at between 9:30 and 1:45 during the day evening between 6:30 and 8:00.
LtDan

Post by LtDan »

Hello, I was wondering if you knew of anyone that could help me repair my car. I have been out of work for 9 months and have exhausted my UIB. I am currently living with my grandmother, along with a few others, and she only has one automobile available. It would help me progress and hopefully one day help others in my position if I could get my car fixed. I would be able to do more job searches, make it to doctors appointments, and overall have reliable transportation. If you could give me any advice on what I could do it would be very much appreciated.
BLoyd

Post by BLoyd »

I am trying to find help for a friend who lives in Clarksville. She was recently in car accident and needs to get it repaired because she is a delivery driver. She has been recovering from a major illness and needs her job, which she will lose if she cannot get her car repaired. Are there any places that will help her with this?
Sangria

Post by Sangria »

Due to an accident I have no vehicle. I have lost all my credit cards due toy son's father trying to keep him in California, I used my Bill money to go get my son. I have no job because no vehicle my parents that live in separate states will not help. I have went from the top to the bottom. I have no one to turn to and need help.
I just want my son to have a wonderful Christmas because he deserves it. He's 8 in advance classes however without a vehicle I to switch him from an excellent school to a problem school his grades have went down because of it. A year of hell has hurt me enough!
My son is very energetic loves reading which was @ 4th grade level he loves math & art. His favorite TV Show is the walking dead, Darryl is his favorite character. He needs some snow boots because I walk him to & from school every day. He's only missed 1 day. He needs some new gloves & a couple pairs of jeans size 8, boot size 2, some long sleeve shirts or hoodies size 8-10. He loves anything vans brand. He's not your typical 8 years old boy. If you met him you would see. My heart goes out to anyone that could mostly just help in anyway it would be very much appreciative. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, you have different options, all of which are listed on our website. There are of course grants to pay for car repairs along with free holiday programs, new car services, and other support. These grants can be used to pay for a wide variety of automobile costs, maybe even gasoline.
We hope you and your 8 year old son get the assistance and help they need.
Sangria wrote:Due to an accident I have no vehicle. I have lost all my credit cards due toy son's father trying to keep him in California, I used my Bill money to go get my son. I have no job because no vehicle my parents that live in separate states will not help. I have went from the top to the bottom. I have no one to turn to and need help.
I just want my son to have a wonderful Christmas because he deserves it. He's 8 in advance classes however without a vehicle I to switch him from an excellent school to a problem school his grades have went down because of it. A year of hell has hurt me enough!
My son is very energetic loves reading which was @ 4th grade level he loves math & art. His favorite TV Show is the walking dead, Darryl is his favorite character. He needs some snow boots because I walk him to & from school every day. He's only missed 1 day. He needs some new gloves & a couple pairs of jeans size 8, boot size 2, some long sleeve shirts or hoodies size 8-10. He loves anything vans brand. He's not your typical 8 years old boy. If you met him you would see. My heart goes out to anyone that could mostly just help in anyway it would be very much appreciative. Thank you.
FamilyHelp

Post by FamilyHelp »

We need a reliable car. I was recently in a car accident where my car was totaled and because we had previously defaulted in payments, our car was repossessed after the accident and the check from the insurance will go straight to the bank who holds the loan. We could really use some help to get into a reliable vehicle. Thank you for your time.
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

Hello there. My name is Ayrika and I am asking for help finding car repair for both my husband's and my cars. I lost my job due to not having transportation. My husband has been working on them for over a month now with no luck. This is a real emergency. We live off-grid in Midway, Fountain CO in the desert with no water, power.
We were only successful in getting his motorcycle running which is insufficient for getting the needed supplies to live and is not registered or insured. Cannot carry very much at a time and we are 25 miles from town so we need the cars repaired. Also with winter upon us it will be impossible for him to ride in freezing weather. Currently out of water for us and our animals. Very scared that we will not make it thru the winter without transportation to get a job, etc. Please advise on what my options are. Thank you very much.