Plumbing bill help

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
rbd7867
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Plumbing bill help

Post by rbd7867 »

Septic tank/plumbing sewage backing up into tub and shower from toilet. Plumber coming in the morning Feb 18 and I will have to write check for full amount. I am a senior citizen on a small widow's pension and will get my pension next Wed Feb 22 so it may take most of my monthly check to pay this and I will not be able to pay my utilities or buy food. They said if it is a clogged line it will be about $250 but if the septic tank needs draining then much more. Any help would be appreciated. They said my check will not be deposited till Thur Feb 23rd but will need help to cover whatever it is to live off of for another month and pay bills. I will know tomorrow Feb 18 how much total will be.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Plumbing bill help

Post by Admin »

If you provide your state/county we may be able to offer some advice. Most programs are local. That being said, rare to be able to get help for paying plumbing bills. Unless it is the local water company or sewer company that caused the issue. Best to pay the plumber, and use your local resources for other financial assistance, like food or what not. Find local assistance programs by state here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... html#local
rbd7867 wrote:Septic tank/plumbing sewage backing up into tub and shower from toilet. Plumber coming in the morning Feb 18 and I will have to write check for full amount. I am a senior citizen on a small widow's pension and will get my pension next Wed Feb 22 so it may take most of my monthly check to pay this and I will not be able to pay my utilities or buy food. They said if it is a clogged line it will be about $250 but if the septic tank needs draining then much more. Any help would be appreciated. They said my check will not be deposited till Thur Feb 23rd but will need help to cover whatever it is to live off of for another month and pay bills. I will know tomorrow Feb 18 how much total will be.
Meteorite
anti spam: Blue

Post by Meteorite »

I have become desperate. Have sought help from every agency, community action program, and lower income and senior program available, to no avail. Our water tank as well as overall plumbing is getting worse every day and we will have a flood in our basement if it continues for sure. Thank you for your help with our plumbing.
Lance12

Post by Lance12 »

I live in Allentown PA. I'm a 66 year old home owner. This pass Friday December 18 the water company shot off water coming into my home due to a neighbor reporting water at the curb or coming out of the curb box in front of my home.
When I got back from work I looked into my basement and all was dry. So was the front of my house. I now have to hire a plumber to make any necessary repairs. I don't have this money to have this work done. I'm looking for a program that would help me make necessary repairs. Such as a loan with a low interest or no interest loan. Or a program that would give me the funding needed with the understanding that if I sold the house with in five years or less I would have to pay back the money. Please help me or refer me to someone that can.
Thank you for your time. May you have a blessed New Year.