GRANDSON FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE.....MOTHER NEEDS HELP

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
patmason
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

GRANDSON FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE.....MOTHER NEEDS HELP

Post by patmason »

GRANDSON FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN HOSPITAL.....I am searching for help on behalf of my daughter, who lives in Childersberg......her son is 25 and in a Naples, FL hospital, fighting for his life. He is in a medical-induced coma, on a ventilator, and his organs are shutting down...doctors cannot find what is wrong with him. My daughter has no way or money to get to Naples to be by his side and also to make any arrangements should anything happen. Is there an organization that can provide her an airline ticket down there and back and possibly a one-night stay at an inexpensive hotel close to the hospital......Naples Community Hospital......my daughter does not have access to a computer and I can be reached via this method if you can find anyone who can help her do that. Thank you, Pat Mason, resident of Tennessee.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: GRANDSON FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE.....MOTHER NEEDS HELP

Post by Admin »

What state is Childersberg in? Here is a resource for information on various health care charities, some of which may help with transportation. It would be rare to find something like an airplane ticket, but you can call around. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cha ... tml#health
patmason wrote:GRANDSON FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN HOSPITAL.....I am searching for help on behalf of my daughter, who lives in Childersberg......her son is 25 and in a Naples, FL hospital, fighting for his life. He is in a medical-induced coma, on a ventilator, and his organs are shutting down...doctors cannot find what is wrong with him. My daughter has no way or money to get to Naples to be by his side and also to make any arrangements should anything happen. Is there an organization that can provide her an airline ticket down there and back and possibly a one-night stay at an inexpensive hotel close to the hospital......Naples Community Hospital......my daughter does not have access to a computer and I can be reached via this method if you can find anyone who can help her do that. Thank you, Pat Mason, resident of Tennessee.
CrackheadBob1
anti spam: Blue

Re: GRANDSON FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE.....MOTHER NEEDS HELP

Post by CrackheadBob1 »

Need to sign up for help for my grandson for Christmas for toys, clothes etc. And we need money for bills etc. We are a low income family with no finances. My grandson also is sick with cystic fibrosis and we need a dependable vehicle to get him back and forth to Peoria for his treatments. Please let god find it in your hearts to find an agency somewhere to help us in time for Christmas. His is 2 years old. Please help us.