money for rent, deposit, and utility

Find how to get help with rent
lesliaklendman

money for rent, deposit, and utility

Post by lesliaklendman »

hello my name is keith and I live in Dallas. i,m married to a beautiful woman named cheryl we have 3 kids who live with us and its been a struggle for us for so long we moved from ny to ga thinking less might be beeter but to no avail it has been the roughes road yet i graduated in April form Dental Assistance school and can,t find work in my career and it as takin a toll on not just me but my family as well.We are havin a very hard time in paying our bills due to no income comin in the household.We are in the process of movin because we fell behind in our rent for the last 3 months,we also had our lights turned off,and on top of that we had a baby in march we are struggling behind belief here and need help with rental assistance,utilities, and hopefully deposit for when we move can u help please?.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: money for rent, deposit, and utility

Post by Admin »

There are several options in the Dallas Texas area. Many of these agencies and charities provide help for rent, paying debts and bills, energy assistance, food, and much more. If they do not offer this aid themselves, they surely can refer you to other programs.
Try Crossroads Community Services 214-560-2511
Or try calling the Dallas Life Foundation at (214) 421-1380.
Another option is the Network of Community Ministries, phone (972) 234-8880

Go to this link below for even more agencies and resources in Dallas.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
dab1

Post by dab1 »

I need help in paying my Rent and none of the agancies will answer there or it is always busy and can not get any one to get help I was giveing an phone no to call this one place it has been busy for 6 hrs now, What kinda of program is this always busy, I only have 5 days till i have to go to court or move out I dont; want to lose my first home i am trying to buy how can i get help fast nothing is working here in Panama City Florida please I need help fast thank you KC b please help me get help right away I only have till next wesnday to save my house i am desparte
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is information on different places to get rent help, housing aid, and help with bills and debts in Panama City and Bay County Florida.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rams1.html
For example, call Panama City Salvation Army at 850) 769-5259 for information on grants, rental assistance programs, and debt counseling. There are several other charities and non-profit agencies listed.
dab1 wrote:I need help in paying my Rent and none of the agancies will answer there or it is always busy and can not get any one to get help I was giveing an phone no to call this one place it has been busy for 6 hrs now, What kinda of program is this always busy, I only have 5 days till i have to go to court or move out I dont; want to lose my first home i am trying to buy how can i get help fast nothing is working here in Panama City Florida please I need help fast thank you KC b please help me get help right away I only have till next wesnday to save my house i am desparte
lucylew

Utilties and rent help needed

Post by lucylew »

need assistance badly took in 3 family members that are without an have lost there jobs almost ganna all be put out and unable to pay rent ,an utilities are almost gonna be shut off by power company. I moved my son to his grandmothers to be able to eat an get ready to try an go an be focused on college. also our car broke down the only transportation in home, had to fix to get back an forth to work an i have tried to get welfare an goverment assistance an have been denied. right now an i just able to buy groceries ,an i need any help i can get right now so that were not all in the street homeless tkanks
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Utilties and rent help needed

Post by Admin »

Lucy I need more info, such as what state do you live in, what city, etc.
Without knowing that, just try the main site http://www.needhelppayingbills.com for a listing of a multitude of assistance programs, charities, and more.
lucylew wrote:need assistance badly took in 3 family members that are without an have lost there jobs almost ganna all be put out and unable to pay rent ,an utilities are almost gonna be shut off by power company. I moved my son to his grandmothers to be able to eat an get ready to try an go an be focused on college. also our car broke down the only transportation in home, had to fix to get back an forth to work an i have tried to get welfare an goverment assistance an have been denied. right now an i just able to buy groceries ,an i need any help i can get right now so that were not all in the street homeless tkanks
lp141

Need money for paying rent utility bills

Post by lp141 »

I'M CURRENTLY SEEKING ASSISTANCE WITH BOTH RENT AND PAYING UTILITY BILLS, I'M UNEMPLOYED AND THE AGENCIES GIVEN ARE EITHER BUSY OR PLACE YOU ON HOLD AND HANG UP ON YOU IT'S HORRIBLE THE AGENCIES IVE BEEN TRYING TO CAL FOR 2 WEEKS NOW IS LIHEAP 407 836-7429 AND THE ORANGE COUNTY FLORIDA CRISIS CENTER 407 836-7600 UNREAL , IF YOUD SHOULD HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS PLEASE REACH ME . THANKS A MILLION FOR YOUR IMPUT TIME AND HELP
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need money for paying rent utility bills

Post by Admin »

There are many charities, non-profits, and rent and utility bill programs in Orange county Florida. This listing / link has information on dozens of programs and non-profits in Orange County FL.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html
As just a few examples, Catholic Charities of Central Florida and the number is 407-658-1818. Emergency help for bills, rent, may be available.
Try the Orange County Community Action Division, and their number is (407) 836-8476. They may also have some rent programs and other programs for you.
lp141 wrote:I'M CURRENTLY SEEKING ASSISTANCE WITH BOTH RENT AND PAYING UTILITY BILLS, I'M UNEMPLOYED AND THE AGENCIES GIVEN ARE EITHER BUSY OR PLACE YOU ON HOLD AND HANG UP ON YOU IT'S HORRIBLE THE AGENCIES IVE BEEN TRYING TO CAL FOR 2 WEEKS NOW IS LIHEAP 407 836-7429 AND THE ORANGE COUNTY FLORIDA CRISIS CENTER 407 836-7600 UNREAL , IF YOUD SHOULD HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS PLEASE REACH ME . THANKS A MILLION FOR YOUR IMPUT TIME AND HELP
shannon14

Post by shannon14 »

Hi i am currently living in foxboro ma and have been paying my own rent with my fiancee with help from DTA but they cut us off of the cash assistance AFTER my son was born, 9/28/2010. They said my fiancee makes too much money now which he makes less than 1200 a month. We pay 900 a month plus now we have a 10 day old baby to support. We only need help for the month of November we have money saved for this month. After November my fiancee is hoping he will be working 2 jobs before then and i am going to start work again. If you can help us in any way at all with paying this rent expense my email is the best way to contact me.
sam1

I need grant for rent, deposit, and utility costs

Post by sam1 »

Im behind on rent 2 months and need help or some type of grant to with rent and utility bills cause i lost my job 2 months. Local and federal government assistance programs wont help cause im single with no children. Who will help me?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I need grant for rent, deposit, and utility costs

Post by Admin »

Where do live. If you say local programs won't help i would be surprised. I can post info on local agencies if you provide me more details on your housing/rent crisis.
sam1 wrote:Im behind on rent 2 months and need help or some type of grant to with rent and utility bills cause i lost my job 2 months. Local and federal government assistance programs wont help cause im single with no children. Who will help me?
Bregt

Post by Bregt »

Pregnant, no help or family in state, no income I applied for social security before getting pregnant and need help with rent and utilities. I do have a 16 year old at home too. I recently was evicted from my home and im living out of my car,do to the fact that i was laid off in feb. I just got approved for unemployment so i have some income but not enough to move into a new place. The deposits are just too much to pay under my curcumstances. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You are living in your car but pregnant. Do not do that. Many government programs and social service agencies can help you. Especially if you are expecting. Some places to call in your are are here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_pro.html
The best place to call in your area is the Coastal Georgia Area Community Action Authority, Inc, which can be reached at (912) 653-4993. They offer Emergency Assistance, which is federal government grants, and they can be used to pay for housing. Use your unemployment too.
Bregt wrote:Pregnant, no help or family in state, no income I applied for social security before getting pregnant and need help with rent and utilities. I do have a 16 year old at home too. I recently was evicted from my home and im living out of my car,do to the fact that i was laid off in feb. I just got approved for unemployment so i have some income but not enough to move into a new place. The deposits are just too much to pay under my curcumstances. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Mnadi

Post by Mnadi »

Im a single mother to a 8 month old and i just lost my mother a couple months ago and im trying to go to college. My boyfriend works but he dont make enough to pay rent and with me going to college I cant work and take care of my child. We just need help with paying the rent because of our other expenses going out. I just lost my job and I do not have any kind of money to pay for my rent or my electric bill I am on my own and I am trying to seek help from charities, the state I'm also looking for other means of jobs. Please help me I do not know what else to do.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Mnadi, Find an extensive list of low income assistance programs for this type of need. There is job training, housing assistance, free financial counseling, and other forms of aid and advice for the low income and college students too.
Mnadi wrote:Im a single mother to a 8 month old and i just lost my mother a couple months ago and im trying to go to college. My boyfriend works but he dont make enough to pay rent and with me going to college I cant work and take care of my child. We just need help with paying the rent because of our other expenses going out. I just lost my job and I do not have any kind of money to pay for my rent or my electric bill I am on my own and I am trying to seek help from charities, the state I'm also looking for other means of jobs. Please help me I do not know what else to do.